Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I had been wanting to try the innokin endura t18 kit, but realized that I really didn't need another battery, plus as I understand, the Endura T18 battery runs at constant 14watts, which many people on different reviews at fasttech and on other forums said was kinda a very warm vape, and that the tip would get hot.

The tip on these is exactly the same size as a cigarette, and a bit tighter draw (compared to the joyetech AIO for instance), which is what I wanted for MTL.

So, I just picked up the Endura Prism T18 tank instead of getting the whole kit. VOILA!!

I put it on my Provari at 3.8-4.2 volts and it's just perfect. Not hot at all and running with the 1.5ohm coils, it's the perfect MTL vape for me

IT is much prettier than the Nautilus tank IMHO, more streamlined, and is TOP FILL, which the Nautilus isn't. (I hated that big plastic block at the bottom of the Nautilus, as well as that bell shaped thingie on top, and dreaded having to add eliquid in bottom fill tank).

Anyway, SUCCESS! I highly recommend. I am using pg/vg 30/70 and it's wicking great! I will try with 100% VG with some distilled water tomorrow.

endura-top.jpg

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

Seems like an okay price to me actually. I may order some from them. FREE SHIPPING. Seals the deal.
Never dealt w/that company before though. Anybody?

This tank is so easy to fill. Just screw off the cap (I leave drip tip attached), fill, screw back on. Apparently though you can't change coils unless the tank is empty which is fine for me, I vape same flavor all day.

I got rid of my Nautilus the first week I had it. That bottom part is a PITA. I dreaded tank filling the Nautilus.

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
My apologies @Jingles. I see puff found it a lil cheaper. :thumbs:
I never think to check Fasttech first since my preference is to receive items in 2 days instead of 2 weeks.
No problem ScandaLex, I generally prefer ordering from US vendors myself. I am still on the fence with this tank. I am not sure that I want to invest in another type of coil. I just ordered 10 packs of Aspire Nautilus BVC's and I've also got several boxes of coils for my GSAirs and I have Ego One tanks that I am rewicking the CLR coils. Maybe I should just buy the T18 tank, and no extra coils to see if I even like the tank first. I did find the coils cheaper at MVS-$1.75 each.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
The tanks are so easy, I have several T18 and 1 T22, they really are easy and coils last me 8 wks. Now if I could figure out how to rebuild them :)
They are a little like enclosed cartomizers, so not sure rebuilding would work. Besides, 8 weeks? Holy cow. I will post back how long mine last .... only had it a few days so far.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I got rid of my Nautilus the first week I had it. That bottom part is a PITA. I dreaded tank filling the Nautilus.
This was my initial feeling upon first refill. I was like :blink: how come I cant get the bottom off.
Then I learned after putting it on, to back off 1/2 a turn. For the Nautilus the tank doesn't need to be snug tight.

Reactions: Racehorse

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
No problem ScandaLex, I generally prefer ordering from US vendors myself. I am still on the fence with this tank. I am not sure that I want to invest in another type of coil. I just ordered 10 packs of Aspire Nautilus BVC's and I've also got several boxes of coils for my GSAirs and I have Ego One tanks that I am rewicking the CLR coils. Maybe I should just buy the T18 tank, and no extra coils to see if I even like the tank first. I did find the coils cheaper at MVS-$1.75 each.
I feel like I wrote this post word for word. :thumbs:

Reactions: Jingles

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Maybe I should just buy the T18 tank, and no extra coils to see if I even like the tank first. I did find the coils cheaper at MVS-$1.75 each.

Jingles, the tank comes with 2 coils, at least mine did.

I didn't invest in any coils until I knew I liked the tank.

Reactions: Jingles

fiKnight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
Calgary
www.mysticvapor.ca
I just bought a Prism T22 tank and 10 packs of coils from FastTech. Happy to finally be getting a top fill tank!

How are you guys liking your T18's / T22's compared to the Nautilus Mini for flavor / coil life, etc.? I also have Kabuki clones from FastTech, which are great for flavor but go through juice twice as fast as the Nautilus! Can anyone compare it to the Kabuki clones as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread