Enter Skyl3r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyl3r

Nov 29, 2015
Hello everyone!

I'm Skyl3r. I got into vaping a few months ago. Long story short, I got a couple mods.
I started with a way overpriced MVP 3.0 Mod with a herakles tank that was super overpriced from headshop.

Then I got a Wulf Mod after deciding to go unregulated. Then a Hell's Gate just for the novelty of the dual atomizers.

I'm looking for something new now and I thought you guys could help, so I created an account to join in the fun.

What I want is something like if you crossed a hookah with a vaporizer. Some sort of group social experience with vaping. A desk vaporizer, similar to something like the Da Buddha dry herb vaporizer but for nicotine juice. That's something I'd invest in :thumb:

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. I never saw anything like you're talking about. If, by hookah, you mean an actual water pipe, I don't think it would work for ejuice as I suspect the vapor would condense into the water bath. If you're looking for cooler vape, use a long, finned drip tip. If its purity youre after, buy better juice, or make your own. If it's the coolness factor, fake it with a fish bowl and an aquarium pump :) There's a limit to how cool the vapor can be and remain vapor. It will condense out if you cool it too aggressively. It's *not* smoke.

Skyl3r

Nov 29, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Skyl3r. Glad to have you here!:)

Have not seen anything like what you are looking for. Your best bet will be to check out some hookah or "other stuff" vaporizer forum.

This is why I write "other stuff" (forum rules): Why we don't allow drug talk
Hello Susan,

Super late reply, but better than never, right? Maybe? Well, I wanna clear up this potential misconception. I didn't mean to communicate anything of this sort. I'm not actually even sure how this conclusion was reached; but nonetheless, I wanna clear that up.

Hi and welcome to the board. I never saw anything like you're talking about. If, by hookah, you mean an actual water pipe, I don't think it would work for ejuice as I suspect the vapor would condense into the water bath. If you're looking for cooler vape, use a long, finned drip tip. If its purity youre after, buy better juice, or make your own. If it's the coolness factor, fake it with a fish bowl and an aquarium pump :) There's a limit to how cool the vapor can be and remain vapor. It will condense out if you cool it too aggressively. It's *not* smoke.

Hey suprtrkr!

No, no, I'm not looking for cool vapor haha, Vapor is already about as cool as I could hope for.

Let me try to rephrase in order to hopefully make more sense. I'm not looking for any drugs or an appliance by which I can ingest any, I'm not looking for a water pipe. If you have ever smoked hookah before with friends, you'll know that there's this sort of relaxed unique social experience. There's respect in the way you hand someone else the hose, there's a sort of team work in changing the coals, a sort of unsaid bonding between everyone sitting around there. No one is glued to their phones, everyone is just working together and enjoying the atmosphere. It's a great experience.
Now, what I'm looking for is achieving that same sort of social bonding experience with a much healthier substance than uncleaned tobacco.
Try to visualize this with me to get an idea of what I am looking for: You have a little box full of all kinds of electric circuits and gadgets sitting on your coffee table. On the top of it, you've got a tank with maybe 3-10ml of juice. On the side of this box a hose protrudes. The hose is maybe 4 foot long and has a little button on the end to power the atomizer on the box.
The box could have a little LED display with options for wattage, voltage, etc. That'd be pretty cool.

I wonder what it'd take to build this device. I bet it wouldn't be that hard. I could probably use the internals from a regulated mod and get a box 3d cut and fit everything inside with a hooka hose fitted to the end of an atomizer. I'll play around with this idea a bit.

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Try to visualize this with me to get an idea of what I am looking for: You have a little box full of all kinds of electric circuits and gadgets sitting on your coffee table. On the top of it, you've got a tank with maybe 3-10ml of juice. On the side of this box a hose protrudes. The hose is maybe 4 foot long and has a little button on the end to power the atomizer on the box.
The box could have a little LED display with options for wattage, voltage, etc. That'd be pretty cool.
Check this out. There may be better ones if you find a Hookah forum.

Skyl3r

Nov 29, 2015
Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Wow, that's exactly what I was imagining. I guess I thought this would be the best place to find them, but if they're christened as "E Hookahs" then I'll have to try that :)
Try browsing through these google images. It may help you identify possible products that may meet your needs. Also you could try searching for "E-Shisha". There may be other youtube reviews on products you may be interested in.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hello Susan,

Super late reply, but better than never, right? Maybe? Well, I wanna clear up this potential misconception. I didn't mean to communicate anything of this sort. I'm not actually even sure how this conclusion was reached; but nonetheless, I wanna clear that up.

Hey suprtrkr!

No, no, I'm not looking for cool vapor haha, Vapor is already about as cool as I could hope for.

Let me try to rephrase in order to hopefully make more sense. I'm not looking for any drugs or an appliance by which I can ingest any, I'm not looking for a water pipe. If you have ever smoked hookah before with friends, you'll know that there's this sort of relaxed unique social experience. There's respect in the way you hand someone else the hose, there's a sort of team work in changing the coals, a sort of unsaid bonding between everyone sitting around there. No one is glued to their phones, everyone is just working together and enjoying the atmosphere. It's a great experience.
Now, what I'm looking for is achieving that same sort of social bonding experience with a much healthier substance than uncleaned tobacco.

I wonder what it'd take to build this device. I bet it wouldn't be that hard. I could probably use the internals from a regulated mod and get a box 3d cut and fit everything inside with a hooka hose fitted to the end of an atomizer. I'll play around with this idea a bit.
Hhhmmm... You'd do better to rig a DC power supply in the 5v-150~200 watt range on the table, and connect it with a flexible cord to a "vape wand" that wouldn't me much more than a piece of stick with a 510 connector on the top. Then screw in your tank to the 510 and pass that. Easier to change flavors, too; just change tanks.

Skyl3r

Nov 29, 2015
Hey, thanks guys!

I did a bit of research and if I end up going through with this purchase, the one that looks the most promising is the Square E Hookah Head. Essentially, you'd use your regular hookah pipe and everything (which I fortunately bought a while ago,) and you place this little sucker
index_02.png
on place of your bowl. Then you can just vape away on your standard e liquid.
No clue how good the clearomizer in there is, but frankly, for $60-$70, I think it may be worth a shot.
The reviews are few and far in between, but generally pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread