Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I have not much cigalike experience and i'm trying to get the proper info together to help someone who has started with Eonsmoke cigalikes. Basically I'm getting the info to make a case to switch to somethng else most likely. At this point I know that a cartridge holds approx, 1 ml of liquid and has a resistance of 3 ohms, that's about it. So, a few questions for anyone in the know.

1. Are Eonsmokes 808? My understanding at this point is that they are.
2. What is the voltage the battery puts out?
3. What is the mah rating of the battery?

Thanks for any help.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
I have not much cigalike experience and i'm trying to get the proper info together to help someone who has started with Eonsmoke cigalikes. Basically I'm getting the info to make a case to switch to somethng else most likely. At this point I know that a cartridge holds approx, 1 ml of liquid and has a resistance of 3 ohms, that's about it. So, a few questions for anyone in the know.

1. Are Eonsmokes 808? My understanding at this point is that they are.
2. What is the voltage the battery puts out?
3. What is the mah rating of the battery?

Thanks for any help.

I will hope that someone that actually has one can chime in, but I will try to help since no one has yet.

1. Is it an 808D-1? -- Just from the picture on the website I strongly suspect it is, but I certainly cannot guarantee it. (I assume you mean Eonsmoke Electronic Cigarette Battery Rechargeable )

2. Voltage? Assuming it is an 808D-1 it's approximately 4v. But caveat lector - some will vary from ~4.2 fully loaded to ~3.4 or even 3.3 at cutoff, some are regulated to stay much closer to a set voltage, and although the voltage range I am giving you is a good guess there is no guarantee, batteries from different manufacturers or even different batches from the same manufacturer may test a little differently. 808D-1 is a specification for the physical connectors that match up the cart and bat, it doesnt really specify the voltage. There are actually variable voltage and high voltage batteries for 808D-1 as well, but for the little cig-alike batteries I assume you are talking about my answer is probably accurate.

3. Mah - you have to get that from the manufacturer and if they dont say the only thing you could do is try to test them yourself. (It would be great if more people tested them and we could generate some real data on this too - after all there is no guarantee that the places that DO list technical specs dont simply lie about them routinely if no one is testing, but I digress.)

If they dont say I usually take that as a sign that they are at or below the low end of the range, and this has usually been true in the few cases where I have tested. So I think a reasonable *guess* on the short cig-alike type might be ~180mah or even ~140mah on the short bat.

For comparison Vapor King claims 200 for the same form factor, regulated to ~4volts, while Smokeless Image claims 220 regulated to 3.6. Those are what I would consider the higher quality batteries.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
they do appear to be kr808d1 style devices.
they sell the short and regular cigalike batteries.
typically the short battery will be 240 mah to 280 mah.
regular 340 mah to 380 mah.
they dont list the specs on there web sight.
there online prices seem to be more reasonable than other cigalike makers.
$9.xx for a batt as apposed to almost $15.00 on other cigalike sites.
regards
mike

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
typically the short battery will be 240 mah to 280 mah.
regular 340 mah to 380 mah.

Those estimates sound about right for the 80 and 100mm lengths, but I believe what we are looking at is a 65mm short and an 80mm 'long'. The estimates I gave were specifically for the 65mm.

they dont list the specs on there web sight.
there online prices seem to be more reasonable than other cigalike makers.
$9.xx for a batt as apposed to almost $15.00 on other cigalike sites.

The $15 batteries from Vapor Kings and SI are regulated batteries, they will be more expensive. For unregulated batteries like we can safely assume these to be, $8-12 is what I expect. For instance KR808D1 Battery these are decent batteries, unregulated 80mm 280mah $9.75. I havent bought from them for some time but I still have a couple of batteries from them, most people prefer regulated but they have actually served me very well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread