Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Its strange, Ive ordered two pipes but on "my account" on the website it doesnt show any order processing and the pipes both show "in stock" but the money is already removed from my bank account. Hope all is well with it, never seen it do this before. Id swap my order if it turns out I dont get my original choices but that would be a bummer, unless of course I get that Wasp.

EDIT: Oops, I see Im not the only one.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Its strange, Ive ordered two pipes but on "my account" on the website it doesnt show any order processing and the pipes both show "in stock" but the money is already removed from my bank account. Hope all is well with it, never seen it do this before. Id swap my order if it turns out I dont get my original choices but that would be a bummer, unless of course I get that Wasp.

EDIT: Oops, I see Im not the only one.

O.K. WTF? can I just have one day without issues.

if this has happened to any of you out there please e-mail me the links to the pipes you ordered asap.
I will remove them from stock manually and confirm payments in the morning.

Sorry about this guys. If I've emailed you about this already you are set.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
O.K. WTF? can I just have one day without issues.

if this has happened to any of you out there please e-mail me the links to the pipes you ordered asap.
I will remove them from stock manually and confirm payments in the morning.

Sorry about this guys. If I've emailed you about this already you are set.

Oh right- email Wellman.Matt@gmail.com

<---cop

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2011
Australia
So disappointed I missed this one :(

dsc02802.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Did the pipe just came out -_- I think I missed so much of them or what :S

They were posted last night. There are still plenty of spectacular gems left. They all look way better in person. Matt, is an amazing wood artist and a competent photographer but great photographer he isnt. I know he could show off those little beauties better, Im always amazed at the amount of detail you see when you get them in your hand that you cant see in the pinkish pics.

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Where is Ash?
he's been dying to get a pipe!
While we wait how about some more funny business from my favorite Kiwi's->

Ash came late I didnt not the Part2 for this Thread , I was waiting and I didnt even thought to check the site God I just lost the one I watn I was really dying to get this one .

dsc02780.jpg

:cry: what a damn bad luck I have

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
They were posted last night. There are still plenty of spectacular gems left. They all look way better in person. Matt, is an amazing wood artist and a competent photographer but great photographer he isnt. I know he could show off those little beauties better, Im always amazed at the amount of detail you see when you get them in your hand that you cant see in the pinkish pics.

I know that but I was waiting to get one of this blue ashes color. see they r the first out of Stock :( am like want to hit the wall in my head for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread