Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I was there this morning for about 3 hours or so. Several folks we all know where in and out. Chris showed me the "twisted wire" technicue and I twisted me some 32 up and I built a dual coil while I was there, chris helping me tweek it. Chris was nice enough to let me "hold onto" one of his personal drippers and I was playing with that and rebuilding on it.

I bought one of those "Quad mod holders" that go in your car cup holder.... thought that may be a convenience fo me.

As always, just good folks and a good time. I always leave lerning something whether I want to or not.... :D

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
Looks like the DIY liquid class is going to be held after Thanksgiving. This will give you guys plenty of time to prepare.
You will need to bring your flavor concentrates as well as a 15% dilution of the flavoring in either VG or PG. * That is 1.5ml of flavor and 8.5ml of VG/PG in a 10ml dropper bottle. Do this with as many of the flavorings that you have. You will also need to bring a Micro Coil cotton wick dripping atomizer with spare cotton. As well as a graduated cylinder (if you have one).
We will show you how to mix flavors using our top secret methods!

This upcoming Thursdays class is up for grabs when it comes to the topic. Let us know what you'd like to learn about and we will decide.
A couple people had mentioned a rebuild class for Vivi nova/Protank heads etc. class… Let us know what you want to learn!

kaztle

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
Looks like the DIY liquid class is going to be held after Thanksgiving. This will give you guys plenty of time to prepare.
You will need to bring your flavor concentrates as well as a 15% dilution of the flavoring in either VG or PG. * That is 1.5ml of flavor and 8.5ml of VG/PG in a 10ml dropper bottle. Do this with as many of the flavorings that you have. You will also need to bring a Micro Coil cotton wick dripping atomizer with spare cotton. As well as a graduated cylinder (if you have one).
We will show you how to mix flavors using our top secret methods!

This upcoming Thursdays class is up for grabs when it comes to the topic. Let us know what you'd like to learn about and we will decide.
A couple people had mentioned a rebuild class for Vivi nova/Protank heads etc. class… Let us know what you want to learn!

Excited about the DIY class. That is one of the few things I have yet to try and want to. Now if I can just convince you to get the lathe so you guys can do silencer/mod combo packages haha. Just kidding.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
I would like to put in a vote for Pro Tank type head rebuilding would be nice. I tend to fail at that particular endeavor.

Me too. If you decide on rebuilding the Protank heads I can bring all the heads we might need. I have 6 5pkgs of heads that have not been used but came from China. They were suppose to be 1.8 but checked out to be anywhere from not registering to 3+ ohms. I also have several that I had used cotton balls to replace flavor wick before I learned that cotton expands (go ahead and laugh).

kaztle

Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
Me too. If you decide on rebuilding the Protank heads I can bring all the heads we might need. I have 6 5pkgs of heads that have not been used but came from China. They were suppose to be 1.8 but checked out to be anywhere from not registering to 3+ ohms. I also have several that I had used cotton balls to replace flavor wick before I learned that cotton expands (go ahead and laugh).

No laughing here. I am horrible at rebuilding those 2.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
If there is interest I'm down. What games are you thinking?

Any that people would want to play. My wife and I are starting to get big into tabletop gaming and would really love to have a group of people to play with. I'm thinking everything from D&D to games like Small World, Pandemic, and whatever people might have in their collections. Not just Monopoly. LoL.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
Hi Guys, some may have noticed that I carry a bag large enough to hold several mods as well as a years supply of juice, it's starting to get pretty heavy, LOL.

I am looking to simplify and would to find out your favorite setup for out & about. I noticed that most use drippers. Do you just carry a few flavors around with you or do you have a tank stashed away some where?

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Hi Guys, some may have noticed that I carry a bag large enough to hold several mods as well as a years supply of juice, it's starting to get pretty heavy, LOL.

I am looking to simplify and would to find out your favorite setup for out & about. I noticed that most use drippers. Do you just carry a few flavors around with you or do you have a tank stashed away some where?

I carry a small zippered case with me (use to hold mini screwdrivers) with about 5 or 6 IBTanked Carto Tanks filled with different juices. I do like to switch flavors alot. I also keep a couple batteries in there. ....When I use to do Pro tanks, I kept 6 filled Protanks in there. You will see it this Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread