ePipeMods opens a store in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
The mail lady just brought me some vape mail. My Nemesis just arrived, I am going to bring it with me. I am hoping that someone can show me the best set up. I am waiting for some magnets so I can upgrade the switch. I am hoping what I ordered will fit the chi-you also. Thought it might make it easier for my little hands.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
Still don't like rebuilding the heads but learned a better (easier) way, also learned that I was using waaaay too much cotton in my rebuilds. Liked using the toothpick for the coil, little easier for me than using the drill bit, thanks Chris.
You're a pretty decent group to hang with. My husband and I both enjoyed the session and the company.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
OH and thanks SimianSteam for the flavoring. I tried to share but it seems everyone that does DIY already had plenty. I don't know which flavor to try first. And a BIG thank you for doing the magnet switch for me. It has already made my nemesis more enjoyable.

No problem, Marsh. Always happy to help out a fellow vaper!

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
After seeing several mods using 18500 batteries at the last session, I would like to change to the 500 for my nemesis. All I have now is 350's and 650's. The 18650 makes my mod too long for me, I like the size in 350 but the battery life sucks. Is is really going to make that much of a difference between 350 and 500? I have noticed that the price of batteries have gone up lately. Must be the shipping problem. Would the efest IMR 18500 battery work or is there a better choice out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread