ePipeMods opens a store in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
I like this idea of a swap meet. Looks like we will be able to attend on the 23rd. I just have to figure out if there's anything I want to get rid of. Love to try out new vape stuff so will probably be interested in obtaining more. I do have that Caravela rba that is a bit too airy for me now that I have a couple of kayfuns. Did a rebuild of one of the kayfuns tonight, a perfect 1.6 ohm micro coil and a great vape thanks to the demonstration Thunderball gave me a few weeks ago. Well, actually he did all the work, but I watched. All you guys are great and I have learned so much from you.

Marsh! We've missed you. Hope to see you next Thursday.

I live 20 minutes away =D

Then you should come down for the Thursday meets!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
By the way...I was watching Busardos new video...a fireside chat with Zen. It's like 2 hrs. I had the time because I was building my new, authentic, non-clone, original, real, UN-counterfeited, genuine Aqua/Origin. :?:Zen mentioned Matt by name and spoke of a joint venture they're working on. I thought that was pretty cool.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
It was fun seeing everyone. Nice meeting you Asbestos. It was really nice to sample different juices. Even though I DIY my juices, I like trying out new stuff. Kinda like a cooks get a bit tired of eating their own cooking every now and then. Brought home some of SteamCigs Grenadier juice and really enyoy it.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Did a rebuild of one of the kayfuns tonight, a perfect 1.6 ohm micro coil and a great vape thanks to the demonstration Thunderball gave me a few weeks ago. Well, actually he did all the work, but I watched. All you guys are great and I have learned so much from you.

Im blushing..;)

Yeah that was a really really fun time. We need a bigger table. Theres so many of us now and Im glad I had a swivel chair so I could talk to Marsh Bunny, then swing back around and laugh with Asbesto's and Penn, then swing around and talk with Simian, then swing around and talk with the IT guy with girlfriend and Caravella in hand....then swing around and talk with John.....then Swing around and talk with Kartzle ..(out of breath)...then swing arond and start over with with marshBunny again.

Im so bad with names....but rememebr your names on ECF. Asbesto's leaned over and asked me "Whats Simians name?".....I said" Oh, well....its Simian I guess..I dont know.....:D

I got there at 5:30 and still couldnt get a table seat. I guess I need to make reservations or get there at 3 in the afternoon...:facepalm:

Im so bad with names

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Im blushing..;)

Yeah that was a really really fun time. We need a bigger table. Theres so many of us now and Im glad I had a swivel chair so I could talk to Marsh Bunny, then swing back around and laugh with Asbesto's and Penn, then swing around and talk with Simian, then swing around and talk with the IT guy with girlfriend and Caravella in hand....then swing around and talk with John.....then Swing around and talk with Kartzle ..(out of breath)...then swing arond and start over with with marshBunny again.

Im so bad with names....but rememebr your names on ECF. Asbesto's leaned over and asked me "Whats Simians name?".....I said" Oh, well....its Simian I guess..I dont know.....:D

I got there at 5:30 and still couldnt get a table seat. I guess I need to make reservations or get there at 3 in the afternoon...:facepalm:

Im so bad with names

Just call me monkey boy. My wife does. :laugh:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
It was fun seeing everyone. Nice meeting you Asbestos. It was really nice to sample different juices. Even though I DIY my juices, I like trying out new stuff. Kinda like a cooks get a bit tired of eating their own cooking every now and then. Brought home some of SteamCigs Grenadier juice and really enyoy it.

Nice meeting you too! Your ears are much smaller than I expected!

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Stopped in here today and got an ohm meter for my rebuilding. Got home and got my 30 gauge kanthal in the mail! Immediately went to tinkering and within 5-10 minutes I had built a new organic cotton coil head for my aerotank! It registered 2.08 ohms so I'm happy that I did this correctly and first time too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread