Jul 25, 2017
9.0% – Grape candy (Vape Wild)
1.0% – Koolada 10% (TPA)
0.5% – Super Sweet (CAP)
5.0% – Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Yaaaas.. yas..
Shake and vape – Yaaas..

vape Wild Grape Candy:
This grape tastes like grape koolaid. It smells like grape koolaid. It's grape koolaid. Make no mistake. It shall not be substituted for any other grape. vape Wild Grape Candy is the only grape flavor for this. I don't even know. If you like grape and you don't have this you are missing out. It's not harsh. It's not chemicalish. It's just. Grape. Koolaid.

CAP Sweet Strawberry:
The grape candy on it's own is a wee bit too "dry" for my tastes. A good shot of Cap Sweet Strawberry adds a syrup-like sweetness that gives it more of a candy-sticky texture and taste. Now, it's really grape koolaid that verges on a grape koolaid fruit punch.

Koolada:
This is probably optional for most people. In my case, I love a cool, refreshing effect with a lot of my juices, even if they don't need them. I find the koolada adds something to this that I just can't live without.

Cap Super Sweet:
Again, this may be optional for most people. Personally, I'm not a sweetener snob. I like me some sucralose, gimme dem sugar lips.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Vape Wild Grape Candy:
This grape tastes like grape koolaid. It smells like grape koolaid. It's grape koolaid. Make no mistake. It shall not be substituted for any other grape.
Thanks for the recipe! Though I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably a Vape Wild rebottling of TFA Grape Candy flavor, which can be had less expensively from Bull City Flavors. You might want to try a 10mL bottle of the flavoring for $1.29 (even cheaper yet with code VU6 for 6% off). Have you tried it?

Reactions: IDJoel

WistfulChipmunk

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the recipe! Though I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably a Vape Wild rebottling of TFA Grape Candy flavor, which can be had less expensively from Bull City Flavors. You might want to try a 10mL bottle of the flavoring for $1.29 (even cheaper yet with code VU6 for 6% off). Have you tried it?

I have not! I will have to check it out and see how it compares. I threw this one in my cart at VW on a whim because of it's high reviews. It's -really- good.

Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread