Eroll-c is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
ytaha4y9.jpg

With mega pcc it have slot for 3 eroll and 3 tanks:)

MisterStick

Jan 24, 2010
Pa
I'm guessing eRoll-c = eRoll-cartomizer. If so, that's too bad. But if I squint hard enough at these pictures, I can see the 3 piece design that I've grown to love. Either way, I'm just not that into holding metal between my teeth. I have no problem with the plastic carts. My house needs new windows, not my cartridges.

At least the new PCC will charge the current eRolls. Basically, those of us that prefer the original design will be getting a larger PCC. I carry 2 with me now so there's that...

Bungoleracing

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I see a window..... So hoping it is an upgrade in design ala ecom-c/ego cc type of deal......
Bring it on I say...... Of course this happens after I have converted my self to joyetech gizmos.
The low fuss, high flavor, warm vape and great TH on 24-36 mg nic works for me :)
3 full kits, cases for extra erolls, spare pcc, spare batteries, spare atties, spare tanks...... CHECK
........ AND NOW THIS....... GIMME GIMME

Kind of gone backwards from having all the fancy stuff to a cigalike in a pcc .
My collection of mods, Reos and billet box's are display items now!!

Vaping since Jan 2014...... Australia.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm guessing eRoll-c = eRoll-cartomizer. If so, that's too bad. But if I squint hard enough at these pictures, I can see the 3 piece design that I've grown to love. Either way, I'm just not that into holding metal between my teeth. I have no problem with the plastic carts. My house needs new windows, not my cartridges.

At least the new PCC will charge the current eRolls. Basically, those of us that prefer the original design will be getting a larger PCC. I carry 2 with me now so there's that...

Well that's good news, that the new PCC is backward compatible. I don't really use my eRoll anymore, but when my son returns home, if he's still having urges to start smoking again, I plan to give it to him, and it will be truly great if it's a more viable product because of the roomier PCC. Those tiny tanks don't last long at all, and considering that it's an automatic, and the vape quality diminishes with every puff, it'll be great always having a charged eRoll ready to vape. It holds 3, and I only have 2 of the originals, so I guess I'd go ahead and get another starter kit for the new one, so I'd have my 2 originals, and one of the new ones, so I could compare them.

I sure wish I could find a better price on the type A atomizers though.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread