Eroll-c is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinRabbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2009
Yeah I thought there was going to be room to charge 3, and have 3 spare tanks? Without that upgrade, I won't be buying one.

I'm with you.
And I'm not sure I like the "all metal design". I don't like metal in my mouth (just personal preference). I like the plastic tanks/tips. When you look closely at the new tanks, it looks like they are just the same tanks except with a metal cover (with window) over the plastic. Maybe I'm wrong about that...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm with you.
And I'm not sure I like the "all metal design". I don't like metal in my mouth (just personal preference). I like the plastic tanks/tips. When you look closely at the new tanks, it looks like they are just the same tanks except with a metal cover (with window) over the plastic. Maybe I'm wrong about that...

I think you're right, about it being just a sort of sleeve over the existing plastic design.

I used to hate metal tips; maybe it was just because it was still winter when I started, and it was a lot like sucking on an ice cube, especially first thing in the morning. Either I've just gotten used to metal tips over time, or in warm weather they don't bother me. Guess I won't really know till it gets cold again. And at this time of year in Georgia, I'm really looking forward to that!!!!!!!!!! ;)

One exception is the metal driptip that comes on the Mini Protank 2... still don't like 'em, they taste like hot-metal. bleah.

Andria

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Rico, this is right from their Facebook page about the new PCC:

"An optional eRoll PCC Mega that is capable of charging 3 eRoll-C or eRolls while holding 3 cartridges"

So apparently, no dance needed?
Though I do wonder how this would effect overall battery life of the PCC...

Yeah, I'm a sucker for a new gadget ... :blush:

If it charges three Erolls, gotta have it ... :D

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
It's been a while since I thought about cig-a-like type devices, but the Vapor4Life Zeus is one of my favorite (sorta-kinda-okay-not-really) "discreet" devices. Is this here little eRoll doohickey close in terms of flavor production? I don't expect anything like this to produce a personal weather system, but if it delivers good flavor it would be something I'd consider.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Thanks for the replies! I see it uses those heinous little spike-style atomizers though. I've only had limited experience with those, and it was a while back, but I'm kinda bummed to see that they are still using those. In anything. Nuts.

Link here to download the manual in PDF format.eRoll-C Manual

Most people here, I think, consider the eRoll to be the best small device. There is a learning curve, but it's completely worth it.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I get months out of those "heinous little spike-style atomizers" though.:)
Thanks for the replies! I see it uses those heinous little spike-style atomizers though. I've only had limited experience with those, and it was a while back, but I'm kinda bummed to see that they are still using those. In anything. Nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread