Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I see a window..... So hoping it is an upgrade in design ala ecom-c/ego cc type of deal......
Bring it on I say...... Of course this happens after I have converted my self to joyetech gizmos.
The low fuss, high flavor, warm vape and great TH on 24-36 mg nic works for me :)
3 full kits, cases for extra erolls, spare pcc, spare batteries, spare atties, spare tanks...... CHECK
........ AND NOW THIS....... GIMME GIMME

Kind of gone backwards from having all the fancy stuff to a cigalike in a pcc .
My collection of mods, Reos and billet box's are display items now!!

vaping since Jan 2014...... Australia.

Kinda there myself...........allowed me to cut back on vaping too much, and also very easy to carry around with the leather case w/the slot for 2nd battery.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
I've tried putting full carts without caps into the mega. I think it might be OK if you leave a small airspace and don't fill all the way to the top.

I can't help thinking Joyetech have messed up a bit with this one. Its size is good, its has enough charge to keep you going all day and night, but the exatra cap storage is not enough to keep up with big battery. Somehow the whole thing does not have the feel of quality of the original eRoll and the carry case.

I splashed out on an eGrip, which is a lovely thing to hold, the mega just feel a bit cheap in comparison.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Tried putting filled carts with an air space in the mega, leaks enough to taste in on the carts, not good.

Time to get some glue and cut up some old caps to see if some sort of plug can be glued in the mega.

Yeah, I don's see that working. Even barometric pressure changes would force liquid out of the cart. My tanks leak when I fly.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Would be cool if there was a needle tipped bottle as skinny as an eRoll to fit in one of the slots.

Wouldn't be hard to make one. I'm thinking drinking straw, some M401 cart plugs...
I'll just carry a bottle and resent the space taken up by that slot and the hinge.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
It might be possible to fashion a small silicone plug for the tanks to keep them from leaking, but it appears that anything that protrudes from or increases the diameter of the tank will prevent it from fitting in the storage slots in the Mega PCC ...

The only other thing I can think of in my experience that might work is "inspection dots", sometimes called "inspection markers" ...

These are small round paper or plastic self-adhesive "stickers" used in manufacturing to indicate that a product has passed an inspection station. They're cheap and disposable. You've probably peeled them from new purchases without even thinking about it ...

They come on a card, punched out of a sheet of vinyl or paper, and usually about 1/4 inch diameter, in different colors. This could be helpful for identifying flavors ...

Quik-Dots Markers - QD-25-RD - BRADY

An inspection dot stuck onto the open end of the tank might just be enough to prevent seepage, even though there is very little surface to adhere to. And it could just be tossed away each time ...

I know I've got some around here somewhere ... :confused:

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
Just cut the sides off of the cap that comes on the cartridge. You could probably get away with cutting off just one side even. When I first got it I was leaving the caps fully intact but the cover wouldn't close by a little less then a millimeter.

317h5wi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread