Eroll-c is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK

Its getting them out that's the fun part.

I really can't understand what joyetech are doing with this, 3 extra tanks aren't enough to use up the PCC charge, so you are going to carry some more anyway, and then you need talons of steel to get them out, or put up with a lot of leaking.

Do the eRoll-c carts have better seals so that they wont leak without caps:

I wish Joyetech would just do a classy little box with a 3 x 3 grid of spaces for capped tanks, that you could insert either way, so you could keep track of which were full. A bit like the tin on my avatar but done by someone skilled and a bit bigger.

Having done all that whinging, the extra charge and the 3 charging slots work really well.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA

Good video, and it gave me another idea ...

Haven't seen this recently, but years ago small toys and devices with tight battery compartments used to include a thin ribbon to make it easier to remove the batteries. A narrow strip of tough nylon ribbon was fastened under the battery perpendicular to the long axis and wrapped around to the top. When you pulled on the free end of the ribbon, it applied force under the battery and popped it out without having to pick and pry ...

Maybe something like this would work on the spare tanks with caps ? :confused:

Last edited:

jav74

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Montenegro,Europe
yes i have that in my remote controler....but how to make it for this case...i also think that broke that little plastic between slots but i am affraid of damage pcc...0,4mlx6=2,4ml...it would be enough for me for whole day...i use my mega with 2 erolls inside,not 3.and tankpack...because it is very difficult to take out cartridges
Now i broke bulkheads and now mega hold 2 cartridges and is easy to take
06a172fb12509bb0042412ccf6a4337d.jpg

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I can't see the pic, got a link?

I reposted it. Hope it works now.
These are all from those chinese manufacturers where you have to buy in bulk, but I bet if you looked you coiuld find some bottles like this, even if you had to buy a few 100 and then split with others the cost

Bungoleracing

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
162e8a9e827184688e688b9479a2feab.jpg

New mega PCC with e-roll c

Tanks fit with caps, you need to insert silicon cap end first, then apply some pressure and the tank will clip into place.
A little tight at first but gets easier as time goes, I don't mind a tight fit as they stay in place when you have the case open.
The silicon cap also gives you a bit of grip when trying to remove.

Overall the build and material quality seems a bit cheaper compared to the standard pcc and the metal eroll-c pcc, but 3 full e-rolls plus 3 tanks is enough for a days plus use (moderate) and with a u-can as a back up = problem solved :)

I have way too many mods, I could start my own store...... But I reach for e-rolls the most, especially out of the house and when working & great when driving.
Using LR atties and 36 Mg tobacco flavour juice, it is the thing that keeps off the stinkies the most. Smoking was not just the clouds but the overall feel and action. This set up is the closest thing........ wish I had started and ended here!

Vaping since Jan 2014...... Australia.

Last edited:

Tober138

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
cHARLOTte, NC
I really can't understand what Joyetech are doing with this, 3 extra tanks aren't enough to use up the PCC charge, so you are going to carry some more anyway,

Maybe, maybe not. These eRolls are really geared to replicate the experience of a typical analog smoker (someone who smokes occasionally throughout the day, takes their smoke break once an hour, etc.) rather than to be used by someone who vapes heavily and more constantly throughout the day. I am in the former category and I generally go through 4 eRoll tanks in the course of a day (between the time I leave for work and the time I get home). Going out on evenings or weekends, I usually go through 2-4 depending on where I go and how long we are out. On those occasions where I may vape more heavily at home, I just break out my old eGos.

Up until recently I was carrying one battery in a regular eRoll pcc with several carts in a small Altoids tin, so the mega pcc is pretty much perfect for me...well almost perfect. As you said:

and then you need talons of steel to get them out, or put up with a lot of leaking.

I was really disappointed in the form factor when it came to the space for the extra carts - I can't believe they didn't take space for the caps into account.
I did get three carts with caps in, but I actually ripped a cap trying to get on out the next day.

For the past week, my work-around has been to put a small piece of scotch tape over the top of each of my extra carts. Given the designs of the carts and the size of the hole, liquid isn't prone to just pour out as it is - it seems like that happens when they get shaken up or turned upside down. So I use that small piece of tape and make sure that the carts aren't facing downward when I put the pcc in a pocket. So far, so good with no leaks, and the carts come out easily (although when I fly, I don't see this working so well, so then it will either be empty carts or capped and back in my tin for the ride).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread