• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eRoll-C parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Vape

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Labrador, Canada.
Does anyone know of a site where you can order the eRoll-C parts individually (batteries, atomizers, atomizer bodies, tanks, mega-PCC, etc) that has all the colour options for the pieces and actually ships to Canada?

All the sites I've found so far either only sell starter kits, only have black/silver options, or they sell everything but don't ship to Canada, etc. The joyetech site itself of course sells it all, but I've been checking back there for months and half their stuff seems to be eternally out of stock.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Is there a reason that site only lets you order 1 of an item? For example I went to order 5 batteries and got...

"The maximum order quantity for product "Joyetech eRoll-C Battery - Stainless" is 1."

Same for atomizer cones, etc.

No idea. Maybe a glitch or restricted quantities?.

Best thing to do is contact them.

Email: support@canvape.com

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Is there a reason that site only lets you order 1 of an item? For example I went to order 5 batteries and got...

"The maximum order quantity for product "Joyetech eRoll-C Battery - Stainless" is 1."

Same for atomizer cones, etc.

It's possible that's all they have. Most software for online ordering keeps track of inventory and won't allow you to select more than what it has on record.

Reactions: Racehorse

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
It's possible that's all they have. Most software for online ordering keeps track of inventory and won't allow you to select more than what it has on record.

True

Some of the flea market locations might have additional stock, but local pickup
isn't a realistic option if OP is actually from Labrador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread