eRoll, LR atomizer, and PG/VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I liked the LR attys at first, huge vapor when new on a freshly charged battery ... :vapor:

But they did seem to burn quickly, and at the worst times, when away from home ... :(

After opening up a few of them after they burnt, I found the coils heavily caked with black gunk, even a prolonged soaking in alcohol and dry burn would not completely clean them, the bad taste remained ...

Re-wicking with stainless steel helped, but they still burned within the first few hours of use ...

Finally stopped using the LRs completely, but kept them around anyway ...

This was exclusively with Halo juices, which I'm told are high PG, and do seem relatively thin and wick well ...

Maybe someone has found a combination of an alternative wick material and high PG juice that works with the LRs ? They do produce a very satisfying vape ...

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I never noticed much difference between LR and SR. If/when I clean and dry burn my old heads, I will try to note if the SR's held up better than the LR's. I think they probably have. I have 30 new ones though so that might not happen anytime soon!:p
The PG vs VG feed issue is that VG is usually thicker. Thin it with a little distilled water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread