Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Lol, not the samples swap, but there used to be a thread for trading pretty much anything, then listing the stuff that you're looking for.

Ie.,

Trading 5x Boge Cartos

Looking for:
Io6 atomizers

Etc.

Ahhh, the old swap thread. It's been closed; see the announcement/discussion starting here.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
yeah, well - even though i had not used the thread i do hope loxy will reconsider somewhere down the line.
using the classies for those types of trades hasn't met with much success from what i can see.
but, more importantly, pif has always been a great place for newcomers who are the least likely to be verified and therefore are not able to access the classies.
and, sorry, loxy! ;) i don't think the swaps here were predominantly a like for like value.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
Therein lies the problem Tibs. Anyone could pop in and post a swap. It became a hunting ground for Internet vultures and predators. Too many good people were taken advantage of and cheated. You'd be amazed how many issues we had with this. We tried to warn people to check into who they traded with and we tried to work around it by setting dollar limits but everyone tried to skirt around the rules.
The verification process in classies is easily attainable. Anyone wanting to trade a big dollar item will go through the process.
We're here to help people not see them taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread