Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Nice! For a quick minute I thought "woops maybe I should have waited" but I am glad I didn't! it is $40 off Tilemahos at FluidVapor.. wasn't sure how long that was going to last anyway. I just want to find a matte body for Tilemahos! I could always matte it myself like I did with my JustGG and Ithaka:
hxeNrqS.jpg

I like how that came out, not sure if it'll match the matte of the Esterigon 18650 tube, though. I'll see. No biggie.. at least I have the matte tube, that is most important to me because it feels much nicer in my hand in my opinion.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
So my Orbtronic batteries don't touch the bottom contact in the Esterigon.. The contact must be just barely too short to hit it (the Orbtronic batteries have a bit of an indentation on the bottom) would it be ok to put the battery positive terminal so it's touching the bottom of the Esterigon? I don't see why not but I wanted to ask first..

edit: flipped the battery quick and it does work.. I need to unscrew the Esterigon lock all the way for it to be safe.. might have to get some thin magnetic spacers or something.. anyone know a good source? Or any other way to get this working better? It's not bad I just need to unscrew the bottom lock all the way to cut off power to the button. No biggie.
I will use like this for now, unless I shouldn't be using in this way?

Thanks

Last edited:

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hmm that's odd, I have no issues with my Orbtronics. The only thing I can think of, is to make sure the bottom cap is screwed on all the way. It is rather tough to get it all the way due to the o-ring.

Yeah you could be right, I see a hairline where the o ring i (very very tiny), maybe that's the hair that isn't touching the bottom? I'll play with that and see if it fixes it and report back - thanks for the tip.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
So my Orbtronic batteries don't touch the bottom contact in the Esterigon.. The contact must be just barely too short to hit it (the Orbtronic batteries have a bit of an indentation on the bottom) would it be ok to put the battery positive terminal so it's touching the bottom of the Esterigon? I don't see why not but I wanted to ask first..

edit: flipped the battery quick and it does work.. I need to unscrew the Esterigon lock all the way for it to be safe.. might have to get some thin magnetic spacers or something.. anyone know a good source? Or any other way to get this working better? It's not bad I just need to unscrew the bottom lock all the way to cut off power to the button. No biggie.
I will use like this for now, unless I shouldn't be using in this way?

Thanks

Yeah you could be right, I see a hairline where the o ring i (very very tiny), maybe that's the hair that isn't touching the bottom? I'll play with that and see if it fixes it and report back - thanks for the tip.

Hmm definitely have it on all the way, still no dice. I can't figure out what it could be.. Is it bad to use it with the battery reversed?

Hi subver,

check the last point at the "Tips & Trick’s" section:

Esterigon Tips & Trick’s - The GG Wiki

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Now to get to a slightly nit-picky personal preference: what would you recommend for a different button spring that makes the button harder to push? Should I try stretching out my current spring, or would you recommend a different one altogether? The device and Tilemahos is running absolutely great, I love everything about it, my only change I would do would be to make the front botton harder to press. There are times when I am holding it and it rolls in my hand and ends up firing. Not really a big deal, I keep the lock on when I am done using it... just something I figured I could replace or alter easily. Totally would love a little more stiffness on the button.
Thoughts?

Thanks Imeo, you really did it again. I wish you could see all the people's faces who see and try my devices... they always blow them away! Sometimes literally ;) I've had a couple different devices before finding GG, but ever since that day I haven't gone anywhere else.. No need to! I am just too happy with all your devices Imeo.. this one I think might be my favorite so far, especially in terms of aesthetics! I love the matte tube and tilemahos... truly beautiful! And the size is perfect!! I actually like the slightly lower capacity on Tilemahos as well, gives me faster time to drain my tank and make new coils when needed.. Forgot to mention the increased air flow... mmmm perfect! I've always been a deep lung inhaler so this device rocks in that area as well! All in all I am very satisfied and well worth the money! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread