Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Hi Sad,

If you need i can send you one, but it will take a long time to receive from France... ;)

I AM BACK!!!

Thank You Sale. I sort of left you guys hanging. I've been away from ECF but I'm back now. I'm going to try and get some new GG gear, I see that there is a new rebuildable part for Tilemahos. Gotta check out the new GG stuff.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Are the springs of Esterigon supposed to be collapsible? Just wondering cause mine seem to have collapsed, both of them. Yes, I did have a short. Anyone know of something I could use as a temporary replacement?
Yes you can make your own spring using Kanthol wire.

Reactions: Tom Steenberg

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I still need a button insulator for Esterigon. I know Sale offered to sell/give me one, but then I had some family issues to deal with and I left ECF for awhile. Anyways, I check the supplier sites everyday hoping that the parts I want are in stock.

Seems like the demand doesn't meet the demand since many GG items are always sold out. My current insulator is working and I don't want to mess with it at all and end up with a non working Esterigon.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Nice Imeo. Seems like I posted in quite a few threads here. Just trying to stay on topic for each thread. I could have just posted one long post about everything in probably the wrong section. Ha-ha

I would like to buy another Esterigon if they become available.
They will be available again in some days buddy. They are ready and they will be shipped on Tuesday to my sellers.

Of course, fluid vapor has them in stock if you dont want to wait as mrzoso said :)

Mddally

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
Sad, I can send you one, I'm in north east USA may take 4 or 5 days to get to you, if you want send me pm with your address
87555A3E-E027-46E6-B2E5-0F2EDAD7647F_zps3l1uxdnx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread