Esterigon official

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
button case shined exist but I have to make them mat hobbes, so I have to wait for my man that finishes the surfaces. He will come back in about 20 days, so please remind me again buddy :)

Hi Imeo, just a friendly reminder that i asked you for esterigon button case in matte. I'm taking part in Jesse's (FMS) pre-order since i'm in the USA and i have asked him to ask you about these. Is this something you can include on the current pre-order going on?

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
Hi Imeo, just a friendly reminder that i asked you for esterigon button case in matte. I'm taking part in Jesse's (FMS) pre-order since i'm in the USA and i have asked him to ask you about these. Is this something you can include on the current pre-order going on?

Please ask FMS to put them on preorder and I will make them Hob :)

i agree to put them on preorder list, but please for all sellers ;)

and another question: i saw just gg solid tube for 18500 in brass matte.
do you know, when you will make the rest of missing parts to fulfill the mod (venting cap, button, /stealth cap/collectors tank) in brass matte?

Sale Gosse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2014
La Rochelle France
Hi,

I broken my button Oring for the second time :( , i haven't other one for exchange...
I put a Tilemahos V2 center post one, but it's a 3x1mm (2x1mm for the original Esterigon button).

It was hard to put in and the button don't move a lot... Do you think it could made problem or it's ok?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread