Ethos Crispy Treats clone (strawberry of regular), As close as you can get to a rice crispy treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnybagadonuts

Feb 7, 2014
NJ
i have tried all of the more famous recipes out there and none of them come close to this. The main key ingredient that gives the strawberry version its candy like ( booberry cereal ) flavor is red touch strawberry without a shadow of a doubt this is the correct strawberry to use. I will post my description of the blend from ELR below.

The recipes is as follows

Cap cereal 27 = % 4.5
Flavour Art Marshmallow = % 4
Flavour art red touch strawberry = %2
Capella super sweet = %1

Do not omit any of these flavors to achieve the ethos flavor you desire as this is simply as close as you are going to get. allow it to steep overnight before testing.

Below if the posted ELR recipe description search my name ( jonnybagadonuts ) to adapt it to your recipe book.

Pretty much exactly the recipe. I am almost positive they use Red touch for the strawberry aspect of the blend because there is no other strawberry that comes close to this specific flavor.

FA marshmallow is the only marshmallow flavor that leaves a thickness in your mouth after the exhale , as if you just ate a marshmallow.

Cereal 27 might not be the cereal base, but after a dozen blends i am convinced that there is no rice crispy type flavor as all of the rice crispy flavors are either too harsh or to weak and not "oaty" or "cereal'y" enough.

The actual cereal base they use gunks up coils very well, none of the other ingredients in this blend do that so if there is a cereal blend you guys have in mind that gunks coils then that would be the base used in there juice. IMHO cereal 27 does a much better job achieving the cereal / rice base then the actual ethos ejuice.

as all of you who have tried ethos know this juice is extremely sweet , and it is a virtual guarantee they use cap super sweet for this blend at the minimum of %1 probably higher but %1 does the job very well. Cap super sweet is much sweeter then any other artificial sweetener on the market and upon first vaping the actual ethos blend the first thing that popped in my mind was " Woah cap super sweet" .

After thousands of clone blends this is the closest i have ever come to cloning an ejuice. Remove red touch if you simply want rice crispy treats.

Road King

ECF Veteran
Cereal 27 might not be the cereal base, but after a dozen blends i am convinced that there is no rice crispy type flavor as all of the rice crispy flavors are either too harsh or to weak and not "oaty" or "cereal'y" enough.

I make a nice clone of Ethos RCT myself using TFA Rice Crunchies that works really well, but I'm using it with other flavors that might be helping it out, like marshmallow, meringue, Bavarian cream, vanilla custard & sucralose.

When I first started DIY I tried the Rice Crunchies as a standalone & it was not good, but in my clone recipe it works well.

I've never tried Cap Cereal 27, but you have me curious so maybe it will make it on to my next wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread