EU EU wide petition = please sign and share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Just signed it. Keeps going up every second, but when I signed it was around 3,900 signatures.

Was wondering if you could sign twice? I didn't as I think that's not a good thing to do, but was wondering about it.

Naw, we fight 'em fair and square. Dirty tricks is down *their* alley, not ours.

We've got nothing to hide and nothing to put a 'spin' on. Whatever has been found out and researched about vaping was always openly accessible, something that hasn't been always true ( to put it mildly ) about the BT and BP fellas...

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Done! Let's let them know vapers around the world are united and paying attention.

I just thought of the J Lo song LETS GET LOUD as a call to action. I'm not a big fan, but now I can't stop hearing it!

Let's get loud, let's get loud
Ain't nobody gotta tell ya
What you gotta do

If you wanna live your life
Live it all the way and don't you waste it

some of the other lyrics are quite fitting too. Since I didn't know the rest of the song I had to google it! :)

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Wooohooo 9697 - come on people :)

Let's share it in the social media where we are active (or at least members).
I asked for a personal favor - to please sign this petition as a personal favor to me :) Friends will do you a favor, even if they could not care less about e-cigs. AND you will be surprised at how many people use them :)

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
10.948 signatures :)

go go go
My Facebook contacts came through for me big time, too - now it is time for you to activate yours!
Contact the people who know how happy you are to be off tobacco - and get their support. For you. For your health. And against the greed of Big Government, Big tobacco and Big Pharma

(yes, in this case it is Big Tobacco as well. Lithuania, the country who has the EU Presidency at the moment, has received 143 million US$ investment by Philip Morris since 1993. And Lithuania is strongly pushing for an EU-wide ban of the e-cig. After all, the e-cig is competition to their investor.... )

go go go! :)
link again:
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petitio..._from_excessive_EU_regulation/?email&mobile=1

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
For those of you on Twitter:

#EUEcigBan

@PVapes is communicating a big action tonight at 21:00 UK time. Needing lots of support.

Sorry, I am absolutely new to Twitter. Been using Facebook -and got a lot of support there, for the petition.

Do help us European Vapers please!
And - the EU is very well aware of the actions by citizens. The EU consists of politicians. And we are voters :sneaky:

edit:
there is a Thunderclap going on Twitter:
Support the Thunderclap and stop the #euecigban! Get ready for 9pm UK Time! http://thndr.it/1cT0EE2 pic.twitter.com/1dzwBiYoWz #EUeCigBan

and very nice and telling picture :D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaZlVkdCMAIrPA2.jpg:large

Anybody can support us there. Please help us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread