Eureka! I think I've found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2008
Florida
Back I am to vaping after about a year and a half. Started seriously looking for some vaping flavors and a vendor with a good reputation. The words "non-perfumy" kept coming up when Mom and Pop was described and that is exactly the annoying cloying thing I hated - a perfume aftertaste to almost everything I tried. I wasted so much money!

So I placed an order on Friday evening. Shockingly, the order was shipped within two hours of ordering! It was in my hands on Monday.

The nicest sampler I've ever seen. I also bought 30 ml of Pchela's Famous 5 Layer (how could I pass up famous?), 30 ml of Honey tobacco, and 15 ml of Strawberry Cheesecake.

So far, I have tried the 5 layer and the Butterfly Bait from the sampler and find them both delicious. I am very very pleased and will be ordering again.

THANK YOU!:)

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Aren't they yummy? I too spent hundreds of dollars on other companie's e-juices, and really couldn't like any of them. Mom and Pop's has
juices to die for! They are fantastic!
*Also want to add a thanks to you Pwyll, I just received my JoyeTech eGo C Twists. They are perfect! I will order a couple more next month, hope they get in the pink ones! :)
The hit on them is very strong, already wrote a review over there.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aren't they yummy? I too spent hundreds of dollars on other companie's e-juices, and really couldn't like any of them. Mom and Pop's has
juices to die for! They are fantastic!
*Also want to add a thanks to you Pwyll, I just received my JoyeTech eGo C Twists. They are perfect! I will order a couple more next month, hope they get in the pink ones! :)
The hit on them is very strong, already wrote a review over there.

I ordered 3 pink 650 twists. The 650 was all that they had in pink. I don't buy many because I don't think they will sell quick, but it seems that if I buy them, they do sell, lol. I'll email you when they come in the mail in case you want one.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Mom and Pops is the best I've heard. I'd really like to speak with Pop/Mom.
Are you both on the forum? I see Pops is here. I'm going to have to shoot you a PM.
I'd like to be able to talk to my vendor... Know who they are a little better.
Your website has always appeared (to me) to be one of the best around.
I've always loved the organization of the site. I've always loved the selection.
I've even enjoyed the fact that you support your local businesses, and you link to other businesses u enjoy.
The fact that you guys sell your juices in a concentrated form for DIY'ers is very commendable as well.
The fact that you guys have hardware right on your website is really convenient too.
I find you guys and your site to be very welcoming and friendly.
After being in this vape world almost 4 years now.. I'm sad to say I still haven't found a "favorite" vendor.
Although I routinely recommend your site to new vapers looking for a good juice shop...
& I have to be truly honest here, I do... I have honestly never tried your juice myself!! :X (GASP!)

And I know thats a travesty, but, it's my way of life. ($$)
I am an unemployed (no college) young man. I find it hard to find myself in the business world.
But, I am an obsessive reader/reviewer for all things e-cigarettes & I spend a lot of time here on ECF.
(If you've seen me round' the forum, or if you glance at my post count, it confirms that, haha)
I spend my days on ECF. Sometimes full days.... I do not work. I read and review, & help new vapers.
But when someone is looking for a trustworthy vendor, with true-to-life tasting juices, I recommend you.
I haven't tried your juices, but Ive read a thousand and 1 reviews. I feel confident in recommending you.

I do have a suggestion though.... Blue - RASPBERRY - Lollipop! You guys *have* to make one!
I'm not saying you have to name it after me... But if you do, I'll buy it by the gallon someday ;)
PM incoming in the next day or so. I'd love to speak with ya'll. I really would.
I would love to try your juices and I will put in an order soon. I'm sure you'll be a favorite of mine shortly.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Mom and Pops is the best I've heard. I'd really like to speak with Pop/Mom.
Are you both on the forum? I see Pops is here. I'm going to have to shoot you a PM.
I'd like to be able to talk to my vendor... Know who they are a little better.

PM Pop

PM Scuba (Mom)

And from http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oduction-mom-pops-vapor-shop.html#post6828228 :

...If you need to talk to Mom or Pop directly, though, they can't always be here and the place has gotten big enough that they occasionally miss a post. You can contact them directly at any time through either:

or Email: sales@momandpopvaporshop.com .. service@momandpopvaporshop.com

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Hi everyone

Thank you all so much for the kind words. Pwyll i wont mess things up anymore ( I hope Hehe )

Hi P0P!

What did you mess up that you're not going to "mess things up anymore?"

what's that phrase its not easy being a low tech guy in high tech world:laugh::p

May not be easy, but it's usually more fun :laugh:

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
PM Pop

PM Scuba (Mom)

And from http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oduction-mom-pops-vapor-shop.html#post6828228 :

...If you need to talk to Mom or Pop directly, though, they can't always be here and the place has gotten big enough that they occasionally miss a post. You can contact them directly at any time through either:

or Email: sales@momandpopvaporshop.com .. service@momandpopvaporshop.com

Those email addresses even though they are current, have now become inundated with spam so the easiest for me to see is now actually
comments at momandpopvaporshop dot com although I do check the two above regularly, emails can (and unfortunately do) get lost amongst all the spam :(

Last edited by a moderator:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Those email addresses even though they are current, have now become inundated with spam so the easiest for me to see is now actually
comments at momandpopvaporshop dot com although I do check the two above regularly, emails can (and unfortunately do) get lost amongst all the spam :(

If they have become inundated with spam, it is likely because they appear so many places on the web as "direct" or "unobfuscated" email addresses and have been harvested by the same kind of web crawlers google uses to index the web. I took the liberty of obscuring the address a bit and then listing the "new" address in the Intro to Mom and Pop's post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread