Status
Not open for further replies.

Up and Down

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
USA
www.everydayecig.com
I'm thinking of putting you, Ding, Skinny Pete and all the other past winners into the EVeryDayECig.com Hall of Fame.

There will be a brutal cage match involved though, some way, some how !

Count me in, I'll post a pic of two (of my four) kitties:)

IMG_20140126_171356.jpg

babby72

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2014
Roxboro, NC
Got a chicken or really a chick on my shoulder right now. Vaping and reading and watching out for poop.
I do need something. Thanks for the contest, it is chicken approved....

I just put my chicks up for the night. Got me some silkies and some others as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have 12. I am in process of trying to build a chicken coop

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thats cool. 12 is a good number, i usually stay around 8 to 12. I will be building a bigger coup for mine this summer sometime. Mine are super tame....almost like little dogs running around the yard. Lol

Brought to you by Tapatalk

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I hate chickens, noisy..filthy beasts to me. Especially roosters....especially fighting cocks.

Ducks are cool when not pinned up though, uncooped chickens less any roosters aren't that bad either.

I do not have roosters. I like having just the hens, and they free roam along with my ducks. I could not imagine pinning up ducks, that is just sad. I have flying mallards and they will never be pinned up. You must not get to see clean chickens :( My chickens are clean and pretty. There are some people that do not take very good care of their chickens, and the chickens are dirty and sad.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I have seen free roaming chickens, that's why I said they aren't that bad.

I love peacocks (less all the noise they make) and ducks, especially mallards and wood ducks.

Chickens are chickens to me, take 'em or leave 'em. I was raised around various types of "show" chickens, some were pretty...some weird looking.

I'm a dog guy, but care about all animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread