Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I will conquer the world 1 bottle at a time.

This thread has earned me a lot of weird questions. I enjoy them all but these sorta stood out and figured I would share with friends :p

Here are just a few:
Will you mix liquid caffeine in mine?
o_O

How can you make any money? You will be out of business in a month.
We make our own flavors! shh

Why is shipping so little?
No handling charge... It does not cost a lot of labor to stuff a padded envelope.

My personal favorite:
China importer!
Nope! Never!

1 bottle at a time << Now that's my kinda style! :D

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey Walt, how're your max VG juices? I feel bad being picky when you're making practically nothing off your juices during this sale, but my PG allergy can be pretty bad =p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have 2 customers that ask for a 15/85 and a 20/90 They love them, just you have to make sure you shake the bottle. Sadly right now all my flavors I make are based in PG, so 15/85 is the highest VG I can go.

Hope this helps

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
I have 2 customers that ask for a 15/85 and a 20/90 They love them, just you have to make sure you shake the bottle. Sadly right now all my flavors I make are based in PG, so 15/85 is the highest VG I can go.

Hope this helps
Sure, I'll order a bunch and see how I react. I give away juice and starter kits to people interested in vaping, so even if I can't use it, I'm sure I'll find somebody.
What's the sample pack you mentioned?

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Sure, I'll order a bunch and see how I react. I give away juice and starter kits to people interested in vaping, so even if I can't use it, I'm sure I'll find somebody.
What's the sample pack you mentioned?

Sometimes we run samples of up and coming flavors. You will have to keep an eye out on the forums.

Also we are talking about offering flavor samples on the website. Like a 4 pack of 8ml or 10ml bottles for a smaller charge. Currently nothing is listed as we speak due to the sale

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Fair enough. What flavors do you recommend? Right now I've got:
Shamrock
Strawberry
Cherry coke
Mint candy
Baja blast
Root beer float
Nana and Berry
Kentucky Bourbon
Hawaiian punch
Captain Black

Anything else I have to try?

My personal top 4 plus one more

Shamrock
Strawberry
Cherry coke
Mint candy
Baja blast
Root beer float
Nana and Berry
Kentucky Bourbon
Hawaiian punch
Captain Black

if you want a neat complex tobacco flavor try the Cherrywood, our local customers buy us out of this one more than any other flavor from our tobacco blends

It is a Mild tobacco flavor, with hints of hickory and cherry.
I vape this one when I am out with the guys :D

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Edit: Woops, hit quote instead of edit. Some way to fix a typo, lol.

Anyways, I ordered 13 flavors! Looking forward to them!

I just seen it pop up on my screen. You will be stocked for a while!
What do you think of the international shipping? Reasonable? I try to keep it as close to cost as I can.

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
...Your international shipping is actually cheaper than most of the national shipping I pay for. My last two in-Canada orders were $3.50 and $5.50 more expensive respectively, and the first one was from one province over.

Plus, how many vendors are up at 1:30 in the morning(your time, right?) taking orders and being friendly?

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
Sometimes we run samples of up and coming flavors. You will have to keep an eye out on the forums.

Also we are talking about offering flavor samples on the website. Like a 4 pack of 8ml or 10ml bottles for a smaller charge. Currently nothing is listed as we speak due to the sale

love the idea of sample packs. i think i just got enough for free shipping so ill be good for a bit but sample packs are always nice to offer

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
Awesome!

One word of advice, though. You're asking for trouble using all those copyrighted names. I know other juice vendors have been served with Cease and Desist letters for similar eJuice names.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.. Pretty much everything has a copy righted image on it, like the McDonald's shamrock shake with their logo =p

So I got an email saying my order was packaged for shipping at 2:50 AM, tracking number and all. Walt is clearly doing his darndest to impress us new customers; undercutting even MBV on cost per ml on everything except their giganto bottles, answering messages nearly instantly, being helpful and all... This good customer service is AWFULLY fishy... ;)

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I've never tried a tobacco vape before, so this'll be my first. Ordering it more for my best friend, who still does cigars and pipe. Thanks a lot Walt!

You'll probably find that the tobacco vape doesn't really taste at all like tobacco when it's smoked. To me, it's entirely different flavor (obviously, there's no fire involved!).

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
We try to ship them out as soon as we can. This weird weather in the Great Lakes area likes to try and mess with out delivery times :D

Thank you again for the kind words. I have to thank 2 people from the ECF community that game me pointers on how to get PayPal to work. With out them I would no have been able to keep it up. (I would name them but I am not sure if they would want me to)

Great lakes huh? Where are you located? I'm in Michigan :)

tapatalked from my LG-G2

Cromeus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSJ, BC, Canada
You'll probably find that the tobacco vape doesn't really taste at all like tobacco when it's smoked. To me, it's entirely different flavor (obviously, there's no fire involved!).
Fine with me, I'm not a huge fan of combusting plant matter, TBH. =p
Willing to give it a taste though, even if it means it'll be taking up my ultrasonic cleaner for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread