Omaha, NE
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Registered Suppliers not permitted Associates . Post Deleted

francisthepig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Pomona, CA
Two eggs, nothing but cavities. Another order placed. Going to end up with so much juice I will be good for 6-8 weeks at least. I wasn't impressed with the steampunk flavor for the price. It tasted just like the gold label for twice the price. Are collectible bottles the thing now? Blue moon and shamrock shake is still my favorites.

JoyPeace

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
Philadelphia ,USA
I just got candy in my eggs . I have tried salted caramel brownie and sugar cub cookie and both are excellent. I think thaere is a lot of waste in packaging with 4-5 bags and a box and while the glass bottles look awesome I really do not like them at all for practicality . I will order again because nothing beats the flavors Walt offers but it certainly won't be every week like I used to .

jlmotox

May 23, 2014
So Cal
anyone else order Froot loops lately? newest batch sucks! tastes nothing like froot loops and gunks coils after 5 ml, used to last 60+ml. I have ordered many 240ml bottles and this latest is horrible. I contacted them and they sent me out a new bottle and it is crap too... arrrgh now I have almost 500ml of yuck! Also now I have to find a new vendor with froot loops that is at the same price level. Sucks because killer juice has been the only thing I have bought for the last year or more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread