Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Walt -- we already have more than enough snow, but it is really coming down now! Forecast says about an inch an hour starting this afternoon and going strong most of the night. Sounds like an unexpected long weekend for everyone! I hope the mailman can get through, I am expecting a delivery. Sure wish I could move to a warmer climate -- I just know someone is nursing a SUNBURN on a BEACH somewhere while I am suffering through another winter storm. UGH!

We got a foot up here. Stupid lake effect snow!

Arggghhh...All this talk of shamrock shakes is making me want to order another one, haven't even got the one I ordered yet :laugh:

It's coming I promise. Actually yours was sent out already :p

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
We got a foot up here. Stupid lake effect snow!

It's coming I promise. Actually yours was sent out already :p

I feel your pain I live in Northwest Indiana just outside Chicago but I'm a mile from the lake. Is been snowing fir a week straight and Now the deep freeze in temps start.
tebamyze.jpg

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I was thinking about making a new custom flavor where you guys are the artist. I would list off on the whole page what flavors I have (or can make) and then you just check the combination of what you are looking for. Sorta design your own taste.

Thoughts?

Similar to ecblend then? Sounds good!

Hey I notice you are lacking on fruits... One of my favorite sodas in the day was orange pineapple mango. Ever have one of those?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Just placed my order: Mountain Dew Baja Blast, Cream Soda, Shamrock Shake, Root Beer Float and Blue Raspberry. Have to say Walt is great and on the ball about responding to questions. I sent an email after my order was place to change my pg/vg ratio and he responded back very quickly that he would take of it. Thanks Walt! Can't wait to get your juices and try them!

Btw, on another note, I have family in Michigan, Dearborn Heights area. Can remember visiting there as a kid and the snow being taller than me! As a kid I thought it was wonderful, but am glad I now live in the Deep South where I don't have to deal with it. :) Still it was always nice visiting there.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I was thinking about making a new custom flavor where you guys are the artist. I would list off on the whole page what flavors I have (or can make) and then you just check the combination of what you are looking for. Sorta design your own taste.

Thoughts?

That would be awesome :thumbup:

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Similar to ecblend then? Sounds good!

Hey I notice you are lacking on fruits... One of my favorite sodas in the day was orange pineapple mango. Ever have one of those?

The weird thing is I have all those flavors. I have a secret to admit. I never really got in to vaping until a friend of mine was like hey all this stuff here is used to make e-liquids… Then it started…
Oddly the process is really the same as making flavors for drinks and popcorn. (Yes I can show you how to turn my flavors in to popcorn coatings :D)

Just placed my order: Mountain Dew Baja Blast, Cream Soda, Shamrock Shake, Root Beer Float and Blue Raspberry. Have to say Walt is great and on the ball about responding to questions. I sent an email after my order was place to change my pg/vg ratio and he responded back very quickly that he would take of it. Thanks Walt! Can't wait to get your juices and try them!

Btw, on another note, I have family in Michigan, Dearborn Heights area. Can remember visiting there as a kid and the snow being taller than me! As a kid I thought it was wonderful, but am glad I now live in the Deep South where I don't have to deal with it. :) Still it was always nice visiting there.

I try my hardest to help as fast as I can :D

Right now I just got done trying to get to my office. The snow drifts are half way up the door…

And on the topic of flavors...whip up a Strawberry Kiwi and Strawberry Apple (strapple) flavor :D

I got those too! I did get a complaint about my strawberry. They said it did not taste natural?! Thoughts? I love it.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Mmm delicious coffee!

Don't burn yourself out Walt, we want you to stick around as a vendor :)

No worries, I do flavorings for a local brewery... I may take a one day break there soon :p

I also decided that I will start selling some of my base flavors for people to play with. I find that no other vendor offers the flavors I do that are 100% natural. Sorta weird.

All the mixes are for food, sorta fun to make blueberry pancakes with it...

neonscreamer

Dec 21, 2013
WV
I am curious about your apple flavoring. I recently had some apple flavored water that impressed me. It was like drinking a red delicious. You could even taste that slight bitterness from the peel. How would you say your apple stacks up to that?

Also will likely order some of your orange cream. I have yet to find one that I like, and that's one of my favorites.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I am curious about your apple flavoring. I recently had some apple flavored water that impressed me. It was like drinking a red delicious. You could even taste that slight bitterness from the peel. How would you say your apple stacks up to that?

Also will likely order some of your orange cream. I have yet to find one that I like, and that's one of my favorites.

Oh apple... sounds so easy but that flavor is a pain ha. We did add a bit of bitterness to ours also. It is a VERY complex mixture but taste great.

Now orange cream... I wish mine was better I like it but honestly I need to re work it a little or add more orange to it. Guess I know what I am doing tonight!

People wonder why I sleep at work :D I love my job.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are opening later today still, after 1pm. Your packages will go out but due to no UPS deliveries I am out of stock on some ingredients. We are going to mail the order with out them and just send the ones what are delayed in a different package on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for any troubles.

To make up for it, anyone that has an order that a bottle was delayed in will receive store credit for a free bottle at full retail :p

To all my fellow Michigan friends. How's the snow! We got 16 inches and it is still snowing (Lake Effect)!
Even my bank is closed HA.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are opening later today still, after 1pm. Your packages will go out but due to no UPS deliveries I am out of stock on some ingredients. We are going to mail the order with out them and just send the ones what are delayed in a different package on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for any troubles.

To make up for it, anyone that has an order that a bottle was delayed in will receive store credit for a free bottle at full retail :p

To all my fellow Michigan friends. How's the snow! We got 16 inches and it is still snowing (Lake Effect)!
Even my bank is closed HA.

I don't have any orders that aren't shipped but I just wanted to say that your customer service is top notch. Your status updates and effort to please the customers is awesome. You are defiantly gonna be successful :thumbup:

We got nailed with snow too and the windchill is -40 right now. We have 15.5 inches of snow where I live along lake Michigan. Well the only plus is the highways are shut down so they shut the refinery down for non essential personal so I get the day off :D:thumbup:

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus 5

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey we updated the title and will use this thread from now on to introduce new ideas and specials!

So lets get started! First off we decided that we love our customers more than ever so we have dropped our everyday $6.99 down to $4.99. No this is not a special, it is us simply saying thanks and well buy more e-liquid so I can take over the world! :D

Next up is our new Cafe Killer line. We are taking the normal coffee flavors and turning the volume up to 12!

CoffeeBlends.jpg

With this we added two custom selections for the Mocha, and French Vanilla. You can now add a shot of a 2nd flavor for free. So if you want a hint of mint, or raspberry it is will be added!

Work is still being done on Blue Moon, I should have an update soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread