Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
1. Today's music is not rock and roll compared to the 70's and 80's. Give me some Led Zeppelin, some Metallica, or Ozzy Osborne. Now that's good rock and roll music!
2. My favorite traveling mod set up are iSticks, 30W and 40W both with GS Air M's.
3. The iStick/GSAir combos are my favorite because the batteries last quite awhile and the GSAir M's hold 4 mls of liquid which last me at least a day and a half.
4. I have a full size eVic-VT that's blue and white. When I purchased it, I only purchased the mod so I use a SubTank Mini as a topper with the rba or rebuilt OCC coils. It's my favorite TC mod.
5. The color options are great!! For me, color doesn't matter!

Thanks for the opportunity to win this mini!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
1.) Anyone that thinks there isn't any more rock and roll hasn't check it out well enough. You just have to get away from all the digital, synthesized junk. There are those that do very well keeping rock alive. The likes of Derek Trucks, David Grohl, Joe Bonamassa, to name just a very few, won't allow rock to die for a long time.

2.) My favorite traveling set up is my Istick 30 watt and Nautilus mini since it's the only mod I have. There are a lot of choices out there now that would make great on-the-go set ups. I just haven't been able to get one just yet.

3.) It's the only one I have.

4.) No, but it is the next mod I plan to get when I can.

5.) I love the color options but best of all is they have a tank that matches. The white and yellow are my favorite.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
1.) Must reply with a comment about today's rock-n-roll music.
There is no rock music these days...it's all pop/alternative/screamers--all of them have the same bass beat, all of them sound very similar....Unless you are talking about what they now call the "classic rock" from the 70's and 80's :D

2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up? I have 2....Coolfire 4 mod with Lemo v2, and Istick 30w with an Aspire Vivi Nova tank.

3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod? Great flavor from both...prefer the Istick for stealth while out and about and the Coolfire in the truck!

4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before? I have not, but I have heard lots of good things about it so far...and it's been put on my wishlist.

5.) What do you think about the 3 color options? I like all three!! Love the way each one looks different....would be better if they had a purple one with a black stripe though :D

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
1.) Really enjoy the new Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl is a baddass
2.) I travel with a Kbox Mini
3.) nice size, fits in my pockets and
solid cloud and flavor
4.) I have not, but willing to try anything once
5.) All the color are nice, would not complain about any...but would chose the white.

1. Been listening to rock and Pop music since listening with transistor radio. I like all music except the twangy country Western, Rap and gospel. Very fond of Deep Purple, Kansas, and Santana. I think Mark Knophler (SP) Is awesome on the guitar. Of course have to give the Eagles honorable mention on the guitar.

2. I carry an Istick 40 TC with either the Goblin Mini or Kayfun Lite Plus with Bell cap.

3. I chose this rig for compact sizr and light weight.

4. I have never used the Evic.

5. I would be happy with any color. Beggars can't be choosers. I'm grateful for opportunity.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
:) First - Thank You for the contest!
1.) Rock and Roll has splintered into more than 100 sub genres! :blink: I LOVE Rock, but I've seen WAY too many bands that are "manufactured" by record companies :facepalm: I'm 49, so most of the new rock bands (Screamo - shudder..) dont appeal to me. Give me Green Day, Foo Fighters, or Bruce ANY day!
2.) For traveling, usually a 20w Istick with cartos, or Sigelei with a basic Kanger tank. The liquid only tastes decent if I empty it & refill fresh every couple days.
3.) I like the Istick, it fits well in my small hands - although I'd love to get something like it with more wattage. Both PVs I use while out are due to fear of breakage or theft. Functional and lightweight, but not great.
4.) I haven't tried an Evic 60w. I've been trying not to ogle the great new PVs before I save enough to purchase one!
5.) I like all three, very distinctive look! Order of preference would be White, Black, then Gold.

shannon walker

Aug 4, 2015
Tried this last week before I recieved the item, so now i'm going to do it again since I HAVE the mod to giveaway now.

I received a Evic 60w TC mod to GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 428946(The above pictured is MY mod, the color on the giveaway box is Yellow/Black, BUT my box was also yellow/black, but had the white/blue mod inside.)

A few rules:

2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up?
3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod?
4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before?
5.) What do you think about the 3 color options?

*Please no duplicates, they will be deleted.*
I purchased these items independantly from:
Joyetech eVic VT 60W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage Mini Box Mod Kit-61.45 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

A Winner will be chosen one week from tonight by random. IF CHOSEN, I will send you a PM, get your information, and will drop this in the mailbox. The package is SEALED, unopened, unused, untampered with Evic60wTC Mod.

No strings attached, what's it gonna hurt?

1. I love today's rock and roll all though it's not what it used to be
2. My favorite mod to travel with is my istick 50w and subtank mini rba build at .43 parallel coil
3. It's my favorite travel mod bc it's lightweight packs a punch and lasts all day on a charge
4. I have used the evic vt before and it's a great mod a touch heavy to travel with
5. I love all 3 color options but really like the white and blue would go great with my white subtank mini

x-23

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2015
Albuquerque, NM
1- Rock n' roll has so many sub-generas now it's hard to keep up... When someone says 'rock n roll' I think of Jethro Tull, Journey, Zeppelin, the Who, the Stones ECT. But to comment about today's music... Industrial (rock) counts right? Well I'm stoked that Skinny Puppy is on tour again this year. My boyfriend and I found out yesterday! We went last year and it was so sick, I'm excited he's coming back!

2- My favorite traveling set up as of today is my iStick 30w and my Lemo Drop.

3- It's my favorite because... I can make my own coils, and they tend to last a lot longer then pre-made coils. Plus coils are so much fun to make, I should have started a long time ago! My Lemo holds a decent amount of juice.. I can just fill it up and go on my merry way. My iStick lasts all day. Plus it's immensely better then my eGo, I only started on mods and RBAs a couple months ago.

4- I have not tried one... not yet at least. I've been researching new mods recently and this is on my list! But I'm very indecisive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5- The colors are definitely cool for now, but I think they should have more options. Everyone should always add a pink one, and a tiffany blue for good measure! I'd say black too, but that's usually available.

Thank you for the contest!

picautomaton

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2015
South Africa
1) Today's rock 'n roll suffers because the cost to record the way it was done years ago is very prohibitive. The digital era has taken away the 'harmonic' content.
2) My favorite travelling set up is an Njoy clearomizer with an Ego battery and filled with some good juice.
3) It's a very stealthy set up, no leaks and has a fair amount of vapor production.
4) Haven't tried the eVic yet but seen them recently stocked at my B & M. They unfortunately don't have a test unit.
5) Love the blue and silver, gold and black looks very classy and black and red is quite stealthy.

nagokart

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
Devil's Armpit of The World
Today's rock music is more towards the alternative side which isn't a bad thing. Definitely different sounding from the previous generations. I like the fact that music has the ability to evolve and conform with today's generation.

My iTaste MVP 2.0 with Nautilus Mini.

It's my favorite because it's my first and only mod.

Never used anything greater than 11w before. Looking to upgrade very soon.

The colors are awesome. Reminds me of race cars. The white/blue is my favorite color, followed by the black/red.

Thanks for the contest. It's very nice of you to do this.

Styx_N_Stones

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2013
East Podunk, Iowa
vobp.8k.com
1) For me, yesteryears Rock is todays Rock. I run a Classic Rock radio station that plays stuff from the 50s up thru the 80s. In this case... it gets better with age.

2) My travel rig is an Ileaf 20 with an Orchid v4.

3) The battery lasts longer than anything else Ive ever tried. The tank holds 5ml so it lasts for ages too!

4) Nope, never tried it. I read a cool review of it on Planet Of The Vapes. Looks great!

5) I dont know what all the combos are for 2 color paint schemes available... so Im not sure about 3 color. But more choices sounds great!

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran

There's rock-n-roll music these days? Every time I turn on the radio all I hear is pop and rap.

Most traveling I do is walking to and from work. For that I prefer my iStick and an Evod 2 clearo. The one time I actually traveled I took everything.

Easy to hold tight, and less worries if I should drop it and break the tank.

No.

I like the blue and white. The yellow and black reminds me of Bumblebee. The black and maroon... meh.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
This is the order of entries. I will put the numbers in the random.org generator:
1 Vaping Turtle
2 Sonicbomb
3 Mac63
4 Rahmmie
5 Westhc
6 Satkizzle
7 Uncle
8 Gibsonx
9 Basscleff
10 Flaw101
11 Shawn Hoefer
12 Fromplsnerf
13 Koolkiz
14 Tiffany.arispe
15 Unclemike
16 Cooladdict
17 Usmcotaku
18 Michelle Hughes
19 4lph4num3r1c
20 lynnNC
21 Marina2
22 Kodak
23 Two_Bears
24 Heartisan
25 Shannon Walker
26 X-23
27 Picautomaton
28 Nagokart
29 Styx_n_stones
30 Maxwellpink

GOOD LUCK, KEEP WATCH. After I post the winner, they will have 24 hours to Reply to my PM. If not, I will delete that entry, everyone below the person will be moved up a number, and I will random again.

Thank you all for playing.

PS, all the answers on RockNRoll were very different. Some I agreed with, some not, but that doesn't matter lol.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
wp_ss_20150928_0001.png

Here is the winner!

@Marina2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 21!!!!

Marina, you now have 24 hours to claim the giveaway, if not, we will re-randomize. I will send you a PM, you will have 24 hours upon receiving.

Thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread