Evic 60w TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
I just received my Evic 60w Saturday, and I have been using it strictly this weekend.

My thoughts:
If I lost or broke this mod right now, yea I would go out and buy a new one.

I got the white and blue and boy I it beautiful. It came with the Ego1 mega tank and it matches.

I have used the nickel heads and titanium head and also built a .2 kanthal dual coil and used all three. All three are amazing.

This is my first temp control device and I am impressed.

The.modnis quite heavy to be such a small.mod.and has a 5000mah battery, it lasted me around 40 hours without charging and still had about 1/4 battery left on it. I have been running the nickel heads at 560f with my oatmeal raisin mac vg juice and it is simply amazing.

The menu screen is easy to use, the temp toggle button is awesome, I highly recommend this product.

Please visit gearbest.com to pick yours up, that's where I got mine from. Friendly staff.
Joyetech eVic VT 60W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage Mini Box Mod Kit-61.45 and Free Shipping | GearBest.com Mobile

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
View media item 428946
I recieved a Evic 60w TC mod to GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few rules:

1.) Must reply with a comment about today's music.
2.) What is your favorite traveling mod set-up?
3.) What makes THAT your favorite traveling mod?
4.) Have you ever used an Evic 60w TV before?
5.) What do you think about the 3 color options?

*Please no duplicates, they will be deleted.*
I purchased these items independantly from:
Joyetech eVic VT 60W Temperature Control VW Variable Wattage Mini Box Mod Kit-61.45 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

A Winner will be chosen one week from tonight by random. IF CHOSEN, I will send you a PM, get your information, and will drop this in the mailbox. The package is SEALED, unopened, unused, untampered with Evic60wTC Mod.

No strings attached, what's it gonna hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread