Evic charge problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleanzero

Jan 6, 2013
Italy
Sigh, I've been using my eVic for 10 days and everything has been fine. Unfortunately now I'm experiencing a problem. The battery charge level on the display once the eVic is charged does not go below 100% anymore and after some hours of use I get the " power too low" message. I also noticed that I don't get anymore the "charge completed" message when the battery reaches the fully charged state. I've tried to reset to factory settings by downloading and overwriting the code.bin file but to no avail. Someone else has been experiencing this ? Suggestions ?

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

Dustin4President

Jan 16, 2013
Misplaced
I am also having a charging issue on my eVic. I have the 1.1 Firmware and did not upgrade anything yet. I have charged for a while at work, but had to disconnect at 93%. I used the eVic all day with no troubles. I then re-connected the included charger to let it charge up. When I went to sleep the screen said there was a 99% charge. When I woke, the screen said 93% charge. I would think that 6+ hours of charging would have completely charged the eVic, but it would appear that it lost charge during the night.

Any advice would be much appretiated.

cleanzero

Jan 6, 2013
Italy
Bah, my eVic is completely messed up. The charge goes randomly from 0% to 100% and viceversa. I also discovered that my serial number is in the range of recalled eVics and that when I use low resistance cartomizers the device delays to activate. I asked for a replacement and the seller will send me a new control head as soon as he has them in stock.

Inviato dal mio iPad con Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread