Not open for further replies.

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yero fellow eVic'rs.

Trying to find a decent online supplier for a nice and heavy wooden base to plant my eVic in to give it some grounding while at work or at home. I was going to pick up the VapeCaddy II for $19 on Amazon, but 1) the holes were only 23mm diameter which is what the eVic is, so I'm presuming it'll need to be at least 24mm in diameter, and 2) I just picked a little desk organizer for all the other goodies, so I'd rather solely showcase the eVic.

Bonus points if it has multiple holes; I've been eyeballing up a few other mods that can go +5V.

I will bet that someone in these sub-forums already has a gorgeous one that they're willing to post pictures of and tip me off ;)

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
found a bunch on eBay that seemed to be poorer in quality. Did some more searching and found a handful on Etsy, but most sellers want a ton of money on there. Think I'm going to eventually snag one from Young's Mad Carpenter who does all his own designs and the woodwork is lovely!

Beware clicking this link, you might compulsively buy one out of sheer attraction...The Mad Carpenter

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WHY DID YOU POST THIS?!?!?! DARN YOU!?!?!

Man I need to have hubby get a second job to support my habit! :ohmy:

found a bunch on eBay that seemed to be poorer in quality. Did some more searching and found a handful on Etsy, but most sellers want a ton of money on there. Think I'm going to eventually snag one from Young's Mad Carpenter who does all his own designs and the woodwork is lovely!

Beware clicking this link, you might compulsively buy one out of sheer attraction...The Mad Carpenter

humpstyles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
Pennsylvania

s0be

Feb 7, 2013
Oregon, WI
I work in electronics all day, so here's my stand....
IMG_20140121_150653.jpg

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Smartphone

the site may try to reditect you to a mobile version that is not set up? try enabling browser mode on your phone?

or if you want to get techy.. edit your browseragent string to match any desktop browser, commonly IE or firefox. Opera occasionally. Mosaic rarely. or make your own and give the IT guy a chuckle if he reads the browseragent strings.

roffles18963

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Not exactly a mod stand, but if you guys need something to keep your RBA/RDAs standing upright, try using an evod/miniPT base. Kanger uses 510 threading apparently for their coil heads. Got my Tobeco Kayfun sitting in an unused evod base to keep it upright at the moment.

20140201_215004 resize.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread