Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
I bought an Evic as a back up for the Provari last night.
I really like it, there's no 33.3hz rattlesnake on it either which is fantastic.

This is the tube and top cap I'm going to get for it;
2013-02-22131951_zps7466e8e5.jpg

The only off putting aspect of the Evic is the plastic like finish and the lack of weight, this will make it look very classy and heavy!

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I really like it, there's no 33.3hz rattlesnake on it either which is fantastic.

The only off putting aspect of the Evic is the plastic like finish and the lack of weight, this will make it look very classy and heavy!
That looks good man!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA

I have the non-telescoping Kir Fanis SS 18650 tube. It is hefty, and makes it feel like a totally different mod, but in a good way. My only complaint (and it's not a big one) is that the edge of the end cap is fairly sharp and not quite as comfortable in the hand as the stock end cap. I can't get the old end cap to thread onto the Kir Fanis body all the way. Over all, he did a really nice job with it, though.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
I have the non-telescoping Kir Fanis SS 18650 tube. It is hefty, and makes it feel like a totally different mod, but in a good way. My only complaint (and it's not a big one) is that the edge of the end cap is fairly sharp and not quite as comfortable in the hand as the stock end cap. I can't get the old end cap to thread onto the Kir Fanis body all the way. Over all, he did a really nice job with it, though.

There's a Provari drip tip that I bought from Kir - some of it's edges are sharp enough to put little slices in to my fingers when I'm trying to take it off anything.
Don't get me wrong, it's great stuff but I don't like minor injuries.!

daPorkchop

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Nashville, TN
Wonder if anyone over here does these types of mods. He's out of stock and has a preorder going for vaporwall. It will probably be a while before any are available. Plus, $57 and adding on shipping, with the added bonus of possibly not making through customs (probably would make it, but always a risk). Eeek. Someone buy me a lathe and tap and dye set! I'd really want on though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread