eVic setup and photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfountain2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
United States
Ok, here's mine.... Siam mods Groove tubes, tops and smiley cap in 18650 and 18500 size with an AGI and an RSST both with SS rope wicks
My eVics.jpg

professeur

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Athens, Greece
Update to above post:-

My eVic head was replaced by TW, now got the updated screw head but, the third party usb lead did not recognise the eVic on windows 7.
I have ordered an original lead and will now have to wait to see if it fixes the issue.
I can still use the eVic and do like it but at the moment i cannot update or use the software.

Anyone else had issues with a third party lead ?
Did you try another usb port? If yes, uninstall mvr, reboot your system and install again. I' ve tried 3 different cables and all are working fine. One time did not recognized, i connect to another port and all was ok.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Before you order - Contact whatever vender you intend to buy from and ask:

IS this the UPDATED eVIC with 2 SUPPORT SCREWS through the CONTROL HEAD?

Only accept the revised model - Don't cheap out to save a few bucks. Not worth the worry.

I just read this after the fact. I did email the vendor and ask about it. He emailed me back, shortly after, and said it was the revised model. Thanks for the information!

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Sweet! I want to get a white tube for mine, eventually. My eVic will be here tomorrow so I can post pics of it then! :)

Some updated pics. I got the black battery sleeve, and mix and match the top caps and sleeves almost everyday :blush:

And my new IBTanked 19mm XL carto tank. SOOO much better than the NOVAs

rbu4.jpg

:vapor:

3s7f.jpg

Update to above post:-

My eVic head was replaced by TW, now got the updated screw head but, the third party usb lead did not recognise the eVic on windows 7.
I have ordered an original lead and will now have to wait to see if it fixes the issue.
I can still use the eVic and do like it but at the moment i cannot update or use the software.

Anyone else had issues with a third party lead ?

you DO KNOW you MUST run the PC software in ADMINISTRATOR MODE EVERYTIME you connect the Evic to the PC .... otherwise it will NOT recognise the Evic at all !!!

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Heres mine with the Mini Vivi Nova Tank

Pretty! I had a regular sized purple Vivi Nova Tank for mine, but it started leaking out of the little hole in the bottom whenever it made a connection with the battery. I ordered the replacement bottom piece to see if that helps it. It had my favorite flavor in it! I have no more clearomizers or tanks to put my Cheesecake in until I get that part! LOL!

roffles18963

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
I know the eVic x RSST is kind of beaten to death, but it's my first APV/RBA combo. Still waiting on my 18350 tubes, so I guess I'll just post some pics of those with me re-coiled Novas, I guess, when the time comes. Not gonna lie, re-coiling the Novas myself works a lot better than buying the stock heads. But, I doubt I'll be using Novas/evods/DCTs for a long long while, been abusing my RSST since it came in today. XD

Attachments

• 2013-07-05 21.32.33.jpg
    2013-07-05 21.32.33.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 459

roffles18963

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Alrighty, got my 18350 set up in the mail today!

I ended up trading my Siam mods tube for his rubber black tube, and he paid me back the difference in e-juice so it was all a fair trade. I like the way the rubber black looks a wee bit better than the square Siam mods tube. Got some black carbon fiber wrap coming in the mail (and a black flat top) so I'll post the pictures of those when they come in!

Attachments

• 2013-07-08 15.36.16.jpg
    2013-07-08 15.36.16.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 424
  • 2013-07-08 15.36.35.jpg
    2013-07-08 15.36.35.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 395
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread