Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Alrighty, got my 18350 set up in the mail today!

I ended up trading my Siam mods tube for his rubber black tube, and he paid me back the difference in e-juice so it was all a fair trade. I like the way the rubber black looks a wee bit better than the square Siam mods tube. Got some black carbon fiber wrap coming in the mail (and a black flat top) so I'll post the pictures of those when they come in!

Looks great! I want to get the white tube, myself!

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Heres with a pheonix clone and my new driptip.. I liked a lot, have being my all day dripper setup since I put the pheonix
enu7ezun.jpg

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California
Ok, here's mine.... Siam Mods Groove tubes, tops and smiley cap in 18650 and 18500 size with an AGI and an RSST both with SS rope wicks
View attachment 224023

Which of the two do you prefer/use the most - agi or rsst? I can't decide which if these I want to get lol.

Also, what ohms are you running them at?

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Have to admit that Zen looks SWEET!!! I've only seen Zens on mechanicals... How does it perform on our lovely Evic and at what wattage?

From the picture it's showing 9 watts. Don't know of that's what he uses all the time or not though....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I see it and thanks... What I meant to ask was it the sweet spot for him... Thats the beauty of the Evic.... I mess around with settings all the time ;)

Lol I know what you mean as I too am constantly fiddling with the settings. Though I mostly vape at 7 watts as it seems to be the sweet spot for my Kanger T3's and EVOD.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread