• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Evic VTC Dual - questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi guys,

I just got the Evic VTC Dual, which is a great looking mod and have some questions on temperature control.

My coil is Dual SS316L at 0.37 Ohms. Temp 450F. Firing at 30 Watts and TCR M1 set to 110 - cause a lower TCR on M1 will just fire for 1 to 2 sec and then the temp control kicks in. With the same settings, firing at higher wattages... eg 50 to 60 watts will just activate the temp control as well - not being able to fire more than 1 to 2 secs.

I ran the same atomizer with the same coil on a Therion DNA75 and I can fire at 50 to 60 Watts and Temp at 260F to 300F with no problems. Just wondering if this is the norm for joyetech mods... seems like the Temp control is over sensitive or is there something I'm missing.

Thanks for the help.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nothing wrong. SS TC is still 'work in progress' due to inherent characteristic of SS and resultant TC imperfections for various mods, esp for dual coils. Try again and do this - Remove atomizer, press fire to 'reset' the mod when it says 'no atomizer found' then put back the atomizer again. You can even set back to SS316, no need to use TCR. It should work, else, use single coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread