Evic VTC Mini board swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
I'm curious if any one has done a transplant using the Evic VTC mini's board. I have the device and like using it but am not too crazy for the 510 they use in it. My atty's don't really screw in all the way causing them to wobble slightly. Drives me nuts. To me this is really the weak point of the device, a poor choice of 510's. I've seen videos showing the breakdown of the box and it looks like it wouldn't be all that difficult to swap the board into another enclosure using a solid 510, VT or FDV.

I've been modding for a while now so it wouldn't be my first attempt at making a device, just another project to keep me busy. I've been making my own boxes using acrylic/plexiglass with Evolv boards and have been happy with the results. I haven't seen or read of anyone attempting to do a board swap with this particular one. Possible you think? Anyone have any advice or tips concerning this?

Thanks to all who might give me guidance in this. :)

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
A lot of tanks have a slight wobble on mine also. I keep a small o-ring on top of it as a spacer so tanks fit snug.
I seriously thought about taking the board and putting it in an A-box for single battery or maybe a G-box and run duals. (would last for a couple of days). I don't see it being any worse than any other build

Reactions: cooper99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread