Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Hi guys. I have a question. Received today my new vrc mini with tron tank. And hell what a freaking tight draw. Remembers me years back when i was on vivi novas in fact is worst. The tron should be like that? I put the flowcontrol of my old joytech ego one tank and is good.

So my TRON tank is flaw one or all of them have very tight draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Tron-ego one hybrid.

3ef03fd4262271f8d9715d709d430759.jpg

Reactions: CanadiVape

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
The Tron was garbage to me imo. It leaked all the time and the tight draw turned me off. I just used my subtank mini on it instead and I'm happy.

But the evic is an excellent mod. Definitely top in my books for quality/budget. Plus the firmware update that pushes it from 60 to 75w is a bonus.

Also that red is sharp. I only had a choice between white and pink so I made the obvious choice. :thumb:

Reactions: drysprocket

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I do have kang subohm tank on my isticks. Best mod topper combo. I have being using isticks for about 1.5 year and they are durable as hell. But recently i ordered the vtc mini to try out something diferent. Very happy with the mod but the tron mehh that freakking tight draw makes the tron unusable on high wattage. You need a lot of airflow for subohm.

Byrqir

Jan 9, 2016
Reykjavík, Iceland
I have had mine since the middle of january and after I got over some noob issues it worked great. Love the draw and the taste but after I last cleaned it, it started leaking and I´m getting juice on my tounge with every hit. Major bummer. I´m gonna try and take it apart and put it together again and see if the thing tightens up otherwise I´m looking for suggestions on a new tank to go with the vct mini.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Are you sure you have the airflow turned up all the way? Are you using the stock coils or the CLR ones?

While a TFV4 they ain't I think the Tron's have almost as much air flow as a Kanger SubtankMini. The color matched tanks look good on the mod the tank juice capacity (and being bottom fill) turn me off more than the air flow.

IMHO, YMMV,

g.

Reactions: Byrqir

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    Stepping back is always a shock. It has little to do with design and mostly to do with Expectations.
    Joyetech builds to Mainstream Vapers - not what some think, but actual highest percentage of Vapers.....................Tootle Poofers :)

The tanks are a good crossover for beginners on their journey.

Try going from a Lung Tank to a Carto...my Backup of choice for out and about:shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread