1018162012~2.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 68

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I've got my Vtwo right in front of me. :)
I use mine only at night from 8 till I go to sleep while watching TV. Fit some reason I always use my favorite mod at night only. The 12 others that I have are used whenever... My second favorite is my white SBody macro. That used to be #1 until the paint started peeling off. Thinking about stripping it down but I think it's only aluminum¿??

Reactions: EMusic

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
I was looking at the SBody Macro but, seeing as I don't have a computer, there's not much I can do with the DNA chip. Or am I wrong? I've never owned a DNA device. Right now I'm looking at the SBody Elfin 60w which has a YiHi chip (which is supposed to be a pretty comparable chip). Any hints or tips you can throw my way about either or both chips?

Thanks!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I don't think the dna chip in macro is upgradable like the Evic VTwo.

How did you upgrade your VTwo?

I've heard only good things about the YiHi chip. I think I have it in some of my mods, just can't remember. I'll have to check them out.

I don't like the Elfin too much because it has an internal battery. I like to be able to replace my batteries in my mods.

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
Oh. Good to know about the macro! If it doesn't require a computer then that would be great.

I tried updating my Vtwo through a computer somebody who came for the holidays had with them. They upgraded it for me but I preferred the original firmware - the circles made the mod ugly to me. Hopefully future versions will go back to a clean style like the original.

Reactions: ricks

NHXJer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2013
United States
Check out this thead on the MyEvic firmware - really awesome 3rd party platform. This works on all Wismec/Joyetech devices with the the larger screens.

If you want to tinker with your Evic's even more, there is also Artic Fox Firmware with an EScribe-like on (computer) screen interface. This works on all the same devices as the MyEvic firmware - plus the Pico and some other Eleaf devices.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Check out this thead on the MyEvic firmware - really awesome 3rd party platform. This works on all Wismec/Joyetech devices with the the larger screens.

If you want to tinker with your Evic's even more, there is also Artic Fox Firmware with an EScribe-like on (computer) screen interface. This works on all the same devices as the MyEvic firmware - plus the Pico and some other Eleaf devices.
Thanks, I have to look into that.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Anyone know where I can find all the settings etc on this mod? Just updated to the latest software 5.04. Wanting to have my own logo in place of the clock... if it could be done???

Great mod with a lot of settings to learn.
What do think about the form versus the Sig mini that you had?
I'm interested so far in this but I don't like over complicated devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread