Not open for further replies.

Konstantinos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Greece
www.atmistique.gr
Some useful advice on its use:

Screw the tube tightly (a touch of liquid on the o-ring will help) on the base of the atomizer and make a small mark near the side hole of the tube so that it can be easily distinguishable.

Remove the tube and mount the ceramic in the atomizer base so that the edges of the two slits of the ceramic form an equilateral triangle with the small mark you made on the atomizer base.

Place the two ends of the resistance in the corresponding holes on the ceramic; then turn the one inside the hole in the ceramic base and pull the other upwards.

Make sure when you snip the wick to make it short enough so that it does not touch the atomizer spiral. Don’t forget to wet it before you screw the tube.

When you mount the pole, after mounting the ceramic, don’t forget to put pressure on the ceramic so that it stays in the correct position.

The atomizer will function even without a non-resistance wire, however it will provide its maximum effectiveness when using the combination of resistance wire with/without.

It can be mounted on any 35mm tank (and also on a 45mm tank using a long column driptip) as long as it has an o-ring that fits well – otherwise it will result in oversupply and leaking at the pole of the atomizer.

Last edited:

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
diver rebuildable atomizer part 2 - YouTube
This shows how it works and I understand the little flange at the bottom now, its to keep enough space between the bottom of tank and PV top so you can get air. Only thing I wonder is how then if you have a PV with channels for air intake, will it keep a gap?

If your PV has a tip cap with air control, then you would be stuck with a gap, which bugs me. It looks easy to use, they dont have a video on how to rebuild the wick and coil but it looks pretty easy to figure out, I guess. I wonder how and where the neg and positive wires go to make contact. It has a brass 510 pin, which is cool for good conductivity.

I wonder since there is no juice control how it deals with thin juice to prevent flooding or with thick higher than 50/50 juice, would it have wicking problems. The price is great compared to the Killer though. Im just a bit hesitant to jump right in and get one. Im sure its well made as all Atmistique products are.

To be honest I think that little flange will be a problem, I hate gaps! But hopefully nothing a Dremel can't remove.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Not really, tracking won't pick up until it hits customs/clears customs/. Worst case it's updated after it's delivered.

Do we have to sign for these?

I bought a new ibTabked 19mm standard size to put this in. I also bought the xl size hoping a longer attachment might be out soon. :)

I have seen a few arriving to folks on another forum and the feedback seems great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread