eVo by Nicepure Labs Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Full Disclosure - I was sent 4 samples from them as well as purchasing 4 on my own.

General impressions of the product - I have 7 x 15 ml bottles and 1 30 ml bottle. All bottles are plastic with child proof caps. The 30 ML comes with a dropper and a tamper proof plastic seal. Each bottle is also labled with the batch number, juice name, nicotine level, volume of contents, ingredients, and caution regarding the toxicity of nicotine. It does not list the PG/VG ratios.

All the juices were vapable out of the mailbox. All smelled true to their name and did not have any off scents.

On to the actual juices.

All juices were sampled between 7-8 watts on a HH 357 powered by a Vamo V2. I will be using the pbusardo method of VTF (Vapor, Throat hit, and Vapor) to review the juices.

Pina Colada, 12 mg nic, self purchased -

V - Good vapor production. Good thick'ish mouth feel.
T - Nice throat hit here. On par with PG/VG blends with 12 mg nic. About a 3-4 second inhale before it really registers on the back of the throat.
F - Leads off with a slightly sweet, slightly tart pineapple flavor. Background of natural coconut. This is more of a natural fruit flavor than a candied fruit.

Overall not a bad pina colada. I received some pina coladas that did not taste anything like pina colada and some that tried to emulate the alcohol in the pina colada which I do not care for (in a vape). Reminds me a lot of the fruit flavors from Virgin Vapor.

Cantaloupia, 12 mg nic, self purchased -

V - Nice thick vapor. Smooth mouth feel.
T - Good TH. Again about a 3-4 second draw before the TH kicks in.
F - If you like a good natural cantaloupe flavor than this is for you. Just the right amount of sweetness of a nice fresh, ripe cantaloupe.

Again a nice natural flavor. No candied flavor here.

Whisper, 12 mg nic, self purchased -

V - Good vapor. Also smooth but not too thick mouth feel.
T - WHOA NELLY! About 2-3 second draw before it kicks my throat. I am pretty sure this is 12 mg nic but boy does it have a good TH. This would be nice to load up onto a carto and slap it on a Joye 510 type battery for a stealth vape and still get a good TH. Perhaps a little overkill on a HH 357.
F -Good flavor. Supposed to be a plum with hint of tobacco. This one definitely leads off w/ a fruitiness although I cannot tell that the fruit is plums. The tobacco is very subtle and not overpowering.

Frost, 12 mg nic, self purchased -

V - Vapor is a little bit on the lighter side but still decent.
T - Throat hit is not bad. About 4-5 second draw before TH kicks in.
F - If you slapped a VaporCast Prothal label on this bottle I would not know the difference. That is a compliment from me since I do like Prothal.

Maraschino, 12 mg nice, free sample -

V - A little light on the vapor.
T - About a 5-6 draw before the TH kicks in. Fairly smooth vape.
F - This is supposed to be a maraschino cherry and tobacco but tastes more like maraschino cherries and plums. This is not a bad juice in the sense that it does not contain any chemical or perfume flavors but I personally do not enjoy vaping maraschino cherries. Although if you are a big maraschino cherry fan you may like this one.

Grape Vape 12 mg nic, free sample -

V - Good smooth vapor. Nice smooth mouth feel.
T - about a 4-6 draw before you get the TH.
F - IMO this one should be called 'Welch's Grape Juice'. Tastes just like the drink to me. Not an all day vape for me but I've enjoyed having this one in my rotation to break things up.

Spiced Apple, 12 mg nic, free sample -

V - Good vapor. On par w/ something like a 50/50 PG/VG blend.
T - About a 5 second draw for the TH to kick in. Smooth vape.
F - This was a tough one. This is like a mix of apple juice w/ apple pie filling. Hints of cinnamon and maybe nutmeg? There's an exhale flavor there that I can't quite place but it is not unpleasant at all. If you've tried this before and have a better idea of what it may be please let me know.

Crimson Leaf, 12 mg nic, free sample -

V - Medium vapor. Good mouth feel.
T - About a 3-4 second draw before the TH kicks in.
F - I am still a bit on the fence on this one. Again it leads off w/ a sweet flavor with hints of cinnamon and tobacco with the tobacco being a little more pronounced than anything else I've tried from eVo but still not quite as present as a black and mild. I think it's the cinnamon'ish flavor that is throwing me off since I have not vaped many/any cinnamon flavors. The smell is interesting too. It reminds me a bit of the smell of Marlboro lights in the package. This may appeal to folks searching for the flavor of an analog. Again nothing unnatural or off putting in this one. I am just more on the Boba's Bounty and RY4 tobacco type flavors.

Overall I did enjoy all the juices that I've tried from eVo/Nicopure Labs. They were all very clean, honest flavors without any "funk" that comes with some juices. IMO no steeping was necessary to reduce any unwanted tastes. I've had these now for about 5-6 days and they all still taste the same as when they first hit my mailbox. I think they would benefit in the future if they were to offer some more signature flavors as their current flavor lineup does not offer anything ground breaking. What they do seem to offer is a solid, honest flavor. If you are looking for peach then peach is what you get. Not peach rings or peach liquor but a fresh, juicy, peach. I would also like to see them offer some choices for PG/VG ratio as some people have a sensitivity to one or the other or some people just prefer a specific blend.

If you are thinking of trying any of their juices I would not hesitate. I am confident that non of them would end up in the trash pile. I look forward to trying some more of their juices in the future and hopefully see some more signature flavors.

** Disclaimer ** Taste is subjective. What I like you may not and vice versa. The above comments are just my own opinions. You are absolutely entitled to have your own :)

Last edited:

Danup

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
CA
Thanks for the review I tried a couple of their flavors

Apricota did not like at all strong chemical taste have it steeping for a couple more weeks to see if it gets better.

Dark chocolate one of the best chocolates I have vaped. Great right out of the bottle with no steeping soft throat hit sweet but not overly sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Thanks for the review I tried a couple of their flavors

Apricota did not like at all strong chemical taste have it steeping for a couple more weeks to see if it gets better.

Dark chocolate one of the best chocolates I have vaped. Great right out of the bottle with no steeping soft throat hit sweet but not overly sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Danup,

Thanks for adding to the NicoPure thread. Please let us know how the steeping works out for the Apricota. I hope it gets better for you.

~BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread