eVo e-liquid: The Best Manufacturer that you've never heard of (5 flavors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
I've tried countless juice companies that were very highly recommended by these forums, but when I get them in the mail they end up being too bland or too perfumy. Up until now, the only flavors that I was able to settle on was Bobas Bounty and Hype from alien Visions.

I recently recieved a few samples of eVo e-liquid by Nicopure and I was really surprised with how much I enjoyed the balance of flavor and throat hit

Caramel Coconut Cookie
-
​12 mg pg/vg ratio is proprietary

-Flavor and smell: taste and smells just like the name, the coconut and the caramel is very well balanced with a hint of cookie. None of the flavors overpower each other resulting in a deliciously sweet dessert vape 5/5

-Flavor strength: medium/high 4/5

-Closing comments: I've been looking for a good caramel flavor and a good coconut flavor and this juice has answered my prayers with both flavors nicely blended into one.

---------------

Nutty Caramel
-12mg nic pg/vg ratio is proprietary

- Flavor and smell: smells more on the peanut butter side than caramel but very delicious. Tastes almost like a Snickers bar minus the chocolate, no perfumy artificial taste 4/5

-Flavor strength: 4/5

-Closing comments: This flavor became addicting very fast, it was more on the nutty side than on the caramel side but still I enjoyed the taste very much

-----------------

Summer Peach

-Flavor and smell: smells just like peach, tastes like a natural ripe peach very balanced flavor, no fake candy taste 5/5

-Flavor strength: 3/5

-Closing comments: This is a great fruit vape with, light but not too light in flavor, something that I can vape all day without getting tired of

-------------------

Tangerine Swirl

-Flavor and smell: Smells like citrus and cream and taste just like those orange creamsicles 4/5

-Closing Comments: Never been a big fan of citrus flavored vapes, but this one made me come around. I loved the initial inhale of citrus shortly followed by a subtle vanilla/cream taste.

------------

Crimson Leaf

-Flavor and smell: So hard to describe this one, it's under there tobacco line and is described as a mild turkish tobacco with ominint sweet top notes and a hint of cinnamon. I loved this flavor, not grassy like some tobacco flavors I've tried and not overly sweet. I was very surprised with there tobacco flavor as I am not a huge tobacco fan. The cinnamon hint is very subtle and not like a red hot, the sweetness was perfect 5/5

-Closing comments: Try their tobacco line if you are a tobacco fan, and even if you're not, try it. Easily I can see this becoming an all day vape for the person that is not into sweet/dessert flavors

----------------------------------------------------------

Throat hit on all flavors:
Perfect for me, not a huge fan of strong throat hit but for a 12mg nic this throat hit is very nice 4/5

Vapor production on all flavors:
Good amount of Vapor, not as much as a 100vg juice, but If I were take a guess on the pg/vg ratio it might be something like 60vg/40pg. Produces great vapor 4/5

More info on where you can get this juice and flavor descriptions: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evo-Eliquid/214491775360092

My first review so let me know how I did :)

Last edited:

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Good review, has the info I need for a decision to try it or not. Crimson Leaf is definitely a must-try, because I love a good cinnamon-spiced tobacco flavor.

I received Hazelnut Cappucino and Coconut Mojito last week.

The HC is slightly sweet with a balance between hazelnut and coffee, none of that scorched coffee taste. I'd give it a 3.5 for flavor intensity and overall taste. I'm not a fan of coffees but might buy this again.

CM is spearmint-heavy, followed by lime. The coconut is somewhere in the background and not all that noticeable. I'd rate this one as medium-sweet and give it 4.0 for both intensity and taste. I will definitely reorder it.

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Where are you getting your Nicopure EVO e-liquids from? I've recently become interested in trying out their tobacco flavors, but the website at Alien Visions is having some problems, so that doesn't seem to be a good place to get this new e-liquid line right now.

resellers list:

B&M

GoodeJuice
137 W. Wapella St.
Minooka, IL 60447
Electronic Cigarettes Chicago | E Cigarettes | E Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes | eCigarette Minooka, IL
(815) 388-7737

Precision Vapors
511 Southland Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
Precision Vapor Shop - Electronic Cigarette & E Cigarette, 70 flavors, ego kits
(859) 539-8167

Lite Cig
50 Woodward Avenue
Lock Haven, PA 17745
Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

Alt Smoke
545 W. High Avenue
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Your one stop shop!
(855) 258-7665

Cigtechs
7237 Olde Salem Circle
Hanover Park IL 60133
Welcome to Cigtechs - Quality electronic cigarettes
(855) 244-8324

Alien Visions E-Juice
Alien Visions E-Juice

Varitube
Welcome to VariTube.com - A Better Alternative to Smoking

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Where are you getting your Nicopure EVO e-liquids from? I've recently become interested in trying out their tobacco flavors, but the website at Alien Visions is having some problems, so that doesn't seem to be a good place to get this new e-liquid line right now.

resellers list:

B&M

GoodeJuice
137 W. Wapella St.
Minooka, IL 60447
Electronic Cigarettes Chicago | E Cigarettes | E Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes | eCigarette Minooka, IL
(815) 388-7737

Precision Vapors
511 Southland Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
Precision Vapor Shop - Electronic Cigarette & E Cigarette, 70 flavors, ego kits
(859) 539-8167

Lite Cig
50 Woodward Avenue
Lock Haven, PA 17745
Electronic Cigarette Supplies & Electronic Cigarette Refills for Name-Brand Electronic Cigarettes! E-Cigs from LiteCigUSA

Alt Smoke
545 W. High Avenue
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Your one stop shop!
(855) 258-7665

Cigtechs
7237 Olde Salem Circle
Hanover Park IL 60133
Welcome to Cigtechs - Quality electronic cigarettes
(855) 244-8324

Alien Visions E-Juice
Alien Visions E-Juice

Varitube
Welcome to VariTube.com - A Better Alternative to Smoking

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Thank you. I just put an order in with Alt Smoke, as they allowed me to order larger bottle sizes than some of the other websites. One of those sites (I forget which) didn't even list Nicopure EVO e-liquids among their selection of juices, so I'm not sure what's up with that. This is my first time using Alt Smoke, so I hope everything turns out okay. Their cheapest shipping & handling rate was decent. I appreciate that. Some domestic U.S. suppliers charge a bit much for shipping, even though their shipments don't arrive any quicker than anyone else's. I got the Timber and Black Diamond in 12mg strength. I've been trying to cut back from higher nicotine levels, usually mixing equal parts 12mg and 18mg to get a decent throat hit, but I didn't want to do that when trying out two new flavors from a new supplier.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I liked Nicopure's EVO Timber e-liquid, which I found to be nicely tobacco-like, in a rough sort of way. It has very good throat hit at 12ml of nicotine strength, which is a plus for me as I continue trying to cut back on my nicotine intake. Vapor production is also quite decent. This juice is vaguely reminiscent of Halo's Freedom Juice, which is a compliment.

Nicopure's EVO Black Diamond was a whole other, disappointing experience. It isn't tobacco-like at all, but is instead much more sickly sweet and perfumey in a floral sort of way - which I found to be kind of disgusting, at least with this e-liquid. Steeping it for over a week did not improve upon that experience. My wife says the vapor smells something vaguely like a hamster cage, but she also said that about the Timber's vapor. That's actually not bad, as she says most of my other e-liquids have smelled like ... to her. Despite that, she still thinks they all smell miles better than any anolog cigarette, so she can tolerate them all well enough.

Both the Timber and Black Diamond Nicopue EVO e-liquids ran very well performance-wise in my ECHO clearomizers, which is a plus. My clearomizers ran longer, without having to be cleaned out as often compared to when I just use Vaperite's e-liquids by themselves. This is good, but I am also sensitive to PG, and the levels of PG in all of these Nicopure e-liquids (about a 50/50 mix) is a bit high for me. I can tolerate them, but only just barely. I have found they work much better for me when I mix them up with some of my mostly VG Vaperite e-liquid blends. When I do this, my equipment still lasts longer than usual, with less maintenence. So that's not bad, but it isn't all that amazing either. I will probably continue looking for a better Vaperite e-liquid replacement.

If you have no issues using high PG e-liquids, then you certainly might want to try out Nicopure's EVO e-liquids. Timber was pretty good overall, but I would take a pass on trying Black Diamond - unless you are looking for something that is sweet and perfume-like, that doesn't taste anything like tobacco at all. Everyone's tastes in e-liquid flavors is different, so I won't go as far as saying Black Diamond is flat out disgusting and should never be tried by anyone, ever, but it certainly isn't for me. It definitely isn't a good choice if you're looking for something in a tobacco-like flavor. I'd describe it as being more of a weird, fruity kind of flavor. Some folks like that stuff.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I received Crimson Leaf today, and sad to say I don't care much for it. Not enough tobacco and the cinnamon is indistinct, like day-old Big Red gum. I'll let it sit for, oh, a month or so and try it again. In an atty... not in a tank like today.

I have hopes for the Caramel Coconut Cookie which I ordered for my wife, because it smells dee-lightful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread