Evo-Intellicig

Status
Not open for further replies.

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
The Evo is reliable - I rotate 3 atomisers and 5 batteries and so far have no failures in 4 months.

On holiday I took along a PortaPow 3400mAh battery pack - the small Evo USB charger plugs straight in, ideal if you are away from mains power for a few days.

An Evo with a Mighty Atom battery is practically analog sized and with an orange LED you can blend in with others outside the pub. The Evo is also silent in operation. Switch to a blue LED if you enjoy the attention.

I always carry three on a night out, mainly because if you trigger the battery cutoff you don't want to wait 2 minutes before using it again - I just grab another. The cutoff can be triggered if you overfill the cart and flood the atomiser, or if you draw on it for too long. Wind and loud noise can also activate the battery (but not to an unacceptable degree), so I always unscrew the batteries a few turns before they go back in my pocket.

Make sure the inner carts are pushed fully down to the bottom of the mouthpiece otherwise airflow can be restricted - I carry a spare inner cart which is an ideal tool for pressing it in.

I've just used my Evo's exclusively on a 6 week holiday. I thought I would miss my 3.7V mod and find it difficult to go back to a mini but I survived perfectly well with the Evo's. If you want an e-cig that is analog sized and performs well then they are a great choice. The EcoPure liquid is also my main choice nowadays as I no longer suffer some side-effects I got from other liquids.

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
Can anyone out there who owns a Evo-Intellicig share their experiences a/o Any problems with it. I am thinking about purchasing one.

Thank you:confused:

An Intellicig was my first pv purchase. (Actually, my only purchase). It is a great devise especially if you are looking for something similar in size to an analog. It's perfect for stealth vaping which is a must for me.

I finished the included carts pretty quickly and since then have only direct dripped. Three drops and I'm good for about an analogs worth. Usually, I take two batts, an atty, and a bottle of liquid to work. So far two batts easily last me 8 to 10 hours at work. However, I vape fairly lightly while working. Home is another story. haha Looking for either a pt or mod for at home.

The EcoPure liquid has been very good to me. A nice mellow flavor that can easily be DIY if you get bored. So far I haven't.

All in all it seems to be a solid little device and I have been recommending it to friends and family.

shalimar

May 18, 2010
UK
I have an Intellicig, two in fact, one of the larger white ones and a smaller black one.

They seem to work fine except the battery seems to run out quite quickly, though I'm not sure if that's because I'm not charging them up for long enough.

One question I would like to ask is, how many drops of e-liquid can you put in the cartridges?

I'm confused about that as some people seem to recommend 2 drops and others say you can put in up to ten :confused:

shalimar

May 18, 2010
UK
I think the Evo is 10 drops to fill a cartridge, 2 drops if you are dripping directly on the atty without cartridge filler.

Thanks for the advice, aschmidy :)

I tried 3 drops of menthol, by pulling up the filler to the top of the cart, putting the drops on and then pushing it back down again and when I tried it I got some in my mouth, so I wiped it, tried it again and the same thing happened, but maybe the drops from my bottle of e-liquid {NUCIG} are bigger than most?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Thanks for the advice, aschmidy :)

I tried 3 drops of menthol, by pulling up the filler to the top of the cart, putting the drops on and then pushing it back down again and when I tried it I got some in my mouth, so I wiped it, tried it again and the same thing happened, but maybe the drops from my bottle of e-liquid {NUCIG} are bigger than most?

If you have a paperclip try the following. Push up the inner cart so that you can see the top of the filler. Slowly add 2-3 drops, and push the filler down. The liquid level should fall. Add a couple more drops and pull the filler up again. That should do it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread