Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Thank you for posting! I just did order my first Kanger Evod batteries and they arrived just today!

I just sent an email to the vendor, my first purchase from them, and they replied within minutes:

Jul 20 4:14am
Jayson Vaughn replied
We are going to go ahead and replace all the batteries we sent just to be safe. Sorry for the issues. An email will be going out soon. Your new batteries will ship just as soon as we have them in hand. Looks like Monday as of right now.

Thanks!

--
Jayson Vaughn
EliteVaporworks.com
888-95-VAPOR
info@elitevaporworks.com

Great response, I will use this vendor again!

I use EliteVaporWorks for eLiquids. Their Strawnana is my favorite.

Catherine Moll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
GA
A Turkish Van sounds beautiful! I remember having a cat that was all white, as a child, with a colored tail! She was so pretty! She came from a Calico Mother. I love cats! Calicos are precious. I have one that looks like a tortoiseshell, but she has some white on her chest. I've been told that technically she isn't a tortoiseshell because of that white patch.
I have 2 tortoiseshell calicoes, and one reg calico. I am a cat loveer also. Yes she is not a tortoiseshell cause of the white, I bet she is beautiful also.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
I have 2 tortoiseshell calicoes, and one reg calico. I am a cat loveer also. Yes she is not a tortoiseshell cause of the white, I bet she is beautiful also.

She is a beauty. Very shy and skittish, though. I think it's because of the dogs, even though she was raised with them. :(

Sent from Tapatalk.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Just got my wifes Evod about two weeks ago but its Pink. So think all is well.

If you're worried, you can always contact the vendor to make sure they don't buy from Heaven's Gifts. I hounded Vape Dojo until they officially notified all their customers that they were indeed safe to use! :laugh: Mine are the pink ones, too.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Skoad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Georgia, USA
If you're worried, you can always contact the vendor to make sure they don't buy from Heaven's Gifts. I hounded Vape Dojo until they officially notified all their customers that they were indeed safe to use! :laugh: Mine are the pink ones, too.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Vape Dojo was suppose to notify me? That is where I purchased it from haha, but no email and I dont see anything on their front page about it.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Vape Dojo was suppose to notify me? That is where I purchased it from haha, but no email and I dont see anything on their front page about it.

I wouldn't doubt that they just informed me because I kept hounding them about it. They said they were going to notify all their customers and I did get an email from them about it. I didn't notice if it was a bulk email or not, though. :facepalm: They did assure me that they get their kits straight from Kanger, themselves.

busterkat

May 4, 2013
New York, NY
I have a matte black 1000Mah EVOD that cooked on the charger a week ago. I don't know who my vendor got it from and didn't ask.
they replaced it within 3 hours of my email to them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 151
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread