1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

EVOD tank and Gooey Butter Cake

Discussion in 'Vapealicious' started by Lolli, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lolli

Lolli Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered the raved about Butter Cake and then read somewhere that it has been known to damage Kanger Evod tanks? Can anyone confirm this?

2. evilfrog

evilfrog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I doubt it - not much cinnamon or anything acidic in GBC. I think I used it in a plastic tank a couple years ago with no issues.
    Or were they saying it just gunked up the coils faster then most?

3. Lolli

Lolli Senior Member ECF Veteran

It was listed as a liquid that could possibly crack or create a film on polycarb tanks. I'm not too worried, from the reviews... will be worth it regardless!

Thanks for the response evilfrog :)

4. evilfrog

evilfrog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sure, hopefully you'll be lucky with the evods! Maybe it's vanilla that does it... glad I'm mostly pyrex or SS these days.

I grabbed a jug of GBC as well during the sale - I'm really looking forward to reacquainting myself with this flavor. It's really good, and I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.