eVOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceCase

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I have an eVod (either a kanger or a knockoff, as it's completely interchangeable with a kanger I"m going to just say "evod")
Does it seem like Kanger is going to keep supporting it or is it likely that they are going to stop making parts and switch to the eVod 2's?
I know no one likely has answer but I"m more looking for opinions to be honest.
I love the thing and would like to keep using it as long as possible.

New2vaps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
USA
Well, the only part for the EVOD will be the coil. You can fit the new EVOD2 base on the EVOD. So the base is not an issue. As for the coil, just in case they stop making evod coils, save them and you can easily rebuild them.

Personally, I would get the EVOD2 if I was you. It's glass, safer for all kinds of ejuice and better flavor than plastic

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I just received a 5 pack of coil replacements that didn't fit my Evod. The shop I order from is sending me a new Evod 2 tank so I can use the atties they sent. They still had the previous version of atties and offered to send those but it sounded like they might be phasing out the original Evods as this would make the coils universal for all the kanger tanks.

As for quality, I'll have an idea when I get it on wed. I figure if has to be the same or better. The atties are enormous compared to the originals though as seen below.

2ujyzaba.jpg

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Well, the only part for the EVOD will be the coil. You can fit the new EVOD2 base on the EVOD. So the base is not an issue. As for the coil, just in case they stop making evod coils, save them and you can easily rebuild them.

Personally, I would get the EVOD2 if I was you. It's glass, safer for all kinds of ejuice and better flavor than plastic

Actually, according to the Kanger website, the tank is plastic, not glass or Pyrex. The ProTanks, aero & unity are Pyrex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread