Evolv dna75 chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
So dna200 with sp5a is just like dna250 but without reverse polarity and the bigger fuse for 50w but have not seen chip but from dna75 i can tell you the reason manufacturers get dna75 chip at ~25$ according to smy (best beater mod .... paint over thin ceramic over realy strong alluminum alloy) i paid 24.5 us for my sdna75 and $55cdn for a releauc that turned on but buttons didnt function a month later in a shop they had been trying for ages... front plate was overrightened LOL. The dna200 when tjeres not enough juice it will show temp protect even when u tell it in escribe not to or to show temp and will NOT fire. This compinent was REMOVED on dna75 along as all the battery components in dna200 replaced by a simple chip. If u use monitor u will see dna75 spikes in temperature way higher up to 18c. Sure its stable LATER ann stableish. Still it bothers me that it WILL burn cotton it only maintains the set temperature in dna75 and does not cut voltge like dn200. I dont known about 75 but i do kbow ipv8 should be better than 200 or equal as tcr mode is only 1 point from kanthal (yuk) tc but will do n80 tc lik escribe dna.i alo gound my .58 ss317l dc can only fire at 58w. Kinda sucks compared to what anyone will expect from it. More dsapinting os that dna200 is older and has more accurate tc than dna75. Although even with preheat dna75 reaches and overshots temp faster. The chip got modded and downgraded they just worked on acuracy but do not expectnot to burn ur wicks if u ise over 418f. Dna200 cuts supply when tjeres not enough juice like ijoy solo mini 80w iwepal chip although u giesstimate tje temp and foes tc kanthal. Btw smy is moving to bloothooth accesories and fsk to TOILETRIES lmfao failed... i consider them an asolo copy

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
Once warranty is our i take chips out find out components and see where they are at.. i couldt get my vape board because it needs too fans to keep cool other options make it bulky and heavy... shoulda thought twice before usibg cpu gpu and a bunch of other components to make it. Used txt edit on os and an app to se chip code in lines i understand.

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
Just though people should know that at current prices dna200 will be a better option. Dna75 was ok till i got dna200 chip and had to fix it and realized dna75 was missing a lot of parts! Hohm wrecker was a joke my solo mini 80w outperformed it. Sad. Waiting on ipv8 but id like to physially see dna250 chip before seeing if its worth it because 80-90$ this jan 28 chinesse new year sale is still abig quantity for unneded watts

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
Never had a yihi. Used some but they were using watts. Still any invoation past dna250 will be yihi. Specially since they are aware dna cantmake anything new so its yihi chip that will make dna trash in some time... unless vaping dies due to no to low market. But seems like best devices are out since august 2016 at least if u can get someone that gets their catalogs for what they will release 4-6 months later.... seeing bunch od dna75 dna250 and chinesse devices all with integreated devices coming. Yihi 450chip is still not mid range. Meh relaux dna200 was $189in toronto wholesaler last boxing day. It's not amdor intel.u cant expect much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread