Evolv-ing Thread

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
On Mischief Night I used a dummy and fake blood out on the highway. The local cop, who went to school with my Dad and Mom, caught me. He administered "the beatin" then threw me in the back of the car and drove me home. There I got more from my Mom, who answered the door, then my Dad when he heard the story from my Mom. Needless to say, no more bad behavior from me after that incident.

Today, they'd a be doing jail time for child abuse and I'd still be out there causing havoc and, probably, worse than what I did. Is that a better solution? At least we can all "feel good" today (like that helps).

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
No Federal refund for me this year, had to pay them $300. Went through 3rd party company with Paypal.
I prefer to not use CC online when possible, never lost a dime but it's a pain in the rear when something happens.
You should check out privacy.com. you add a card or many cards and from that you can create as many cards as you want. You can set them up for multiple use or one time use. You can also set limits on it for how much can be charged on each card. They have 2fa and notify you every time a purchase is made.

I always just create a one time use card for every transaction and for the exact amount it will be. Easy as can be and no worries about someone getting the cc info or getting overcharged or double charged. For that reason its great for subscription services or trial subscriptions that autorenew.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
c98a506f950d1beee000c9dba6d09791.jpg

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
The new DNA60 mod "EPetite" is on FT 92.94 with code "MAP" :)
$104.00 Authentic Lost Vape EPetite DNA60 TC VW APV Box Mod - 1-60W / 200'F-600'F / 1*18650 / zinc alloy / OLED display / waterproof onboard buttons at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Saw a review on YT for it, Lady said the resistance reads wrong, Is this a know board glitch? or a build problem?
I'd like to get one but don't want one with issues, especially comming from FT.

Looks nice. I like the larger display and Lost Vapes shaved a considerable amount of size off this mod compared to their Therion DNA75, especially in height.
No color display. :(

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Looks nice. I like the larger display and Lost Vapes shaved a considerable amount of size off this mod compared to their Therion DNA75, especially in height.
No color display. :(

Colors display is just Fluff, Apparently the sides are real wood! On the wood grain ones.
All thou I'm not a fan of over paying for wood mods I'l take it for the same Price! :D
It does look nice & small like a VT75 Nano, only thing with the nano is the crap 510 :(
This looks like it has a better 510 :) Would be a nice incognito mod for those small trips out & about :)
The YT video I watched , said the resistance was off by a lot a 1.8 ohm coil was reading 2.4 ohms :(
I was kind of hopping Mike had some Input on this issue. If it's just a board issue it can maybe be fixed with an update? But if it's poor soldering or another bad 510, I would like to know before pulling the trigger on it.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
No input Steamer, on the road and barely keeping track.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike
So if it was a board issue you would all ready know, well I'm assuming this any way.
I'm going to wait and see what happens with this EPetite.
It mite be available some were closer, just incase, soon enough any way
Thanks again Mike :)

Users who are viewing this thread