Evolv-ing Thread

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I just replaced my coffee mug (D'n'D mug) with an Ozark Trail 30oz tumbler. They have 20oz and 40oz too as well as accessories like handles and stickers :lol:. The lid seals well but there's no cover for the spout so it's mostly useless. I only use it at my desk so it doesn't bother me. They're inexpensive and have decent insulation. There are many copies of this tumbler but OT has a lifetime warranty (for a cup???). Unfortunately, they're made in China.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=ozark trail tumbler&typeahead=ozar

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I forgot to mention...

@Steamer861 - I'm enjoying my Pharaoh rta. As far as vape experience goes, I've got it to where my single coil build is almost on par with the dual coil build in my 'Mizer Supreme Light ('MSL).

If I were to buy a 2nd one of either, it'd be the Pharaoh. I find it easier to manipulate its JFC/AFC and so far, it seems much more forgiving of ill-placed wick ends. Also, it's much easier to check the deck on the Pharaoh than the 'MSL without fear of an idiot spill.

I'm glad you like it :) The single deck is super simple to coil & wick.
The only thing really is the Drip Tip or lack there of :( I'm not a fan of metal tips & any thing on top of it's all ready hugeness don't look the T@T's :pervy:
I'm running the extension on top these days & man it's huge! It's a nice combo with the ERM+, Like a King Size mod, or an upsized fry from MD's :)
My Second one (Black) went thru customs yesterday :) Canada Post is saying Monday delivery :)

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
A few, several?
I guess the sale on the VT250 is to make room for the VT250C!
The Chip your probably testing right now! But wont tell Us?
Nope, the 75C is the latest one I have played with. Gotta admit the design your own menu thing is pretty cool. But really, once you find the sweet spot for your coil, how much do you mess with settings. While I dont have as many mods as in your picture, I do have enough that I dont need to switch materials and profiles much. Some mods are set up for TI, some for SS316, and other for SS430. The biggest advantage to these new color menus is how friendly they are to people who are intimidated by Escribe, and those people do exist, actually quite a few.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Well lets just agree that the 250C is inevitable! For me the 75 watt chip is just at the boarder line for my vaping style. Even thou I don't need any more mods, I will have to have the new "C" Chip when it comes in the 250 variety :)
I can see one advantage to the more options on board, I set my ohms & lock them.
If for one reason or another I loss my setting I have to connect to E-Scribe to get it back.
It would be nice to have that option on board :)

Users who are viewing this thread