Evolv-ing Thread

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
I have everything from a pour-over, to French Presses, to a real Espresso Machine. They all have their place and time.

This was a little project I undertook to make a "rode hard and put up wet" machine back into a first class Lady!

Turning Silvia into a Lady

upload_2017-10-23_18-24-55.jpeg

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
WoW Mike, that's so cool. What espresso machine would you recommend w/o breaking the bank? Lets say $300 range.
In that price range I would look at the:

https://www.amazon.com/Gaggia-Semi-...hing/dp/B0001KOA4Q?tag=espressomachinesite-20

My first espresso machine was a Gaggia, well built for the price. Temperamental to grind though.

Dont skimp on a good grinder though, skimp on the espresso machine if you have to, but get a good grinder. Even a $2k espresso machine wont make good Joe if you use a cheap grinder.

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
That's true, but they're losing money, ratings and attendance continue to decline.

True, but I think they believe this is short term and will blow over quickly, they would loose money if they dumped a few players so one way or another they are facing a loss. If they would fire a few of the big ticket players the rest would know they could be next and this would end within days, they are rolling the dice, if people stay away from the games too long they will be forced to fire a few and then they'll be loosing even more. They should have done the right thing the first time a knee was taken and this would have all be avoided, that's the price for trying to follow the leftest political correctness theme, and then karma comes along. ;)

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
don't shoot me, willy! ;) but what has the flag to do with football? why is it being raised for a DOMESTIC game period? :?:

You didn't have a flag in the class room and pledge every day? Are you that young? I know the left is trying hard to devalue the flag, but there is a ton of people who reject that line of thinking, I'm one of them. ;)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
don't shoot me, willy! ;) but what has the flag to do with football? why is it being raised for a DOMESTIC game period? :?:
the only time it would bother me if those antics would be repeated in international games, i.e. olympics. i attended plenty of domestic soccer games with my dad and by now y'all should know how crazy those fans can get and not once was a flag raised ................
You didn't have a flag in the class room and pledge every day? Are you that young? I know the left is trying hard to devalue the flag, but there is a ton of people who reject that line of thinking, I'm one of them. ;)
ask your wife, willy! ;) no flags in the classroom in germany!

Users who are viewing this thread