EW Anyone else who can't stand fruit flavors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro011

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2015
Canada
I tried every single fruit flavor from MTBakerVapor, they all make me wanna puke and are not something I can vape for more than a day.

The only flavors I like are vanilla custard, Coumarin Pipe E and vanilla tobacco at 50 PG or lower for nice mouth to lung hits.

I've tried so many thing and from different websites too but fruit flavors are impossible for me , anyone else ?

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I loved strawberry and dragonfruit when I first started vaping. Can't stand either of them now and haven't tried many others. I like cinnamon and spices and my adv is like a raspberry powdered sugar macaroon, more almond cookie and powdered sugar than raspberry. Most fruits aren't doing it for me anymore.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Yea , it is really weird. I liked fruits in the beginning too.

As for " raspberry powdered sugar macaroon " , i have never bought something like that as I was uncertain of ... it might taste like.
I love it! I will be so sad if my palette revolts against it.

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
you're not alone, never been a fan of fruit only mixes myself, HHV peachy pear was pretty much the only fruit juice i could tolerate regularly but, that only lasted for like a month.. Do however like some melon fruit 'candy' ones but, only once in a while.

actually i guess there is technically one fruit i actually do like but, only if it has koolada/cool hit in it, cucumber.

swap your coumarin pipe for French pipe and my tastebuds are pretty much just like yours, with exception that i like more than just vanilla custards, my favorite custards are vanilla custards with hints of other flavors in them, like butterscotch, cheesecake and strawberry (when strawberry is not overpowing it that is).

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Like straight up fruit flavors? Most companies just use standard recommended mixing ratios and add sweetener...

I'd never buy a straight up fruit juice.. It's all about the mix, building the recipe, making sure it hit's the palette correctly, I've been making my own juice for a very long time, every flavor I've gotten which is probably in the hundreds by now I did a standalone mix just to get a feeling for the flavor.. Never once have a seen a fruit flavor that was the best it could be on it's own.. For instance my Strawberry Banana Cream mix I use two strawberry flavors in it to balance it, one of the flavors Capella Sweet Strawberry brings out the sweeter side of strawberries while FA Strawberry gives more of a strawberry punch, both of them balance the flavor and both of them on their own aren't anything special...

I do quite enjoy some fruit mixes though...

Reactions: daviedog

Just Me

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
I never did like vaping straight up fruit flavors. A tobacco-y flavor with a hint of fruit is okay. Tobacco flavor/tiny bit of peach or blueberry is okay.

I think the reason the juice companies overwhelm the palate with flavors is because those who are just coming off smoking cigarettes can't taste or smell for a while until they are off cigarettes. Those strong flavors are designed that way to make the user understand there is actually a flavor involved instead of the nasty smoke they've been inhaling. And that's good--for a while--until the person can actually recover from smoking--then those flavors are overwhelming and sometimes sickening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread