EW Anyone else who can't stand fruit flavors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Are you using cotton? Fruity stuff always tasted awful for me on cotton... On genny's (real ones) I used to vape fruity stuff (my diy jolly rancher watermelon was my adv for years) every day, but mesh is much different for flavor, it's much, much stronger. Imo creams, cakes and custard are for cotton, fruity is for mesh.

frosc

Jan 23, 2017
One of my main vapes is a clone recipe of Dragonsblood I found that I diy. Dragonfruit and strawberries. I am under two months off the smokes. I don't like any bakery vape. Just the smell of cake puts me off. Seems ATM I mostly just like strawberry or banana type vapes and creamy custard milk is good to me, lol

+1 for banana flavor, never thought I'd like it (I HATE everything banana-flavored, except the real banana fruit) until I tried this one banana ejuice.

Reactions: Eskie

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I tried every single fruit flavor from MTBakerVapor, they all make me wanna puke and are not something I can vape for more than a day.

The only flavors I like are vanilla custard, Coumarin Pipe E and vanilla tobacco at 50 PG or lower for nice mouth to lung hits.

I've tried so many thing and from different websites too but fruit flavors are impossible for me , anyone else ?
I'm with you. I don't get the appeal of all the tutti fruity candy flavors. They get so cloying after about two puffs. Give me a nice robust, complex tobacco flavor any day.

If you diy, join us in the tobacco flavoring thread (in the diy subforum). So many great options to learn about there.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
At one time , when I first started I kind of got into them, but no more. Only sweet type tobaccos for me, none of these ice cream, loli pop flavors. Most of these juices that they sell today, sound more like children flavors , but whatever , as long as you keep vaping

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
When I first started vaping I only vaped tobacco and must have tried 200 flavors at the vape shop until I found a Tropical Fruit I could actually tolerate. Now I have over 100 flavors from fruits or beverages to bakery and deserts. No menthol or any of the cooling ones because I was never a menthol smoker.

Reactions: RainSong

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Fruits...nope...can't go there. Deserts neither, for me it's either a tobacco flavor of no flavor, just the inherent sweetness of the PG VG and a lil' bite from the nic. As time has gone on I have also reduced the amount of flavoring in my mixes, all commercial juice is way over flavored and needs dilution to be palatable to me. Of the small handful of commercial juices I do have, I use them very sparingly in dilution with flavorless or complimentary flavors in my mixes.

Reactions: CMD-Ky

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I tried every single fruit flavor from MTBakerVapor, they all make me wanna puke and are not something I can vape for more than a day.

The only flavors I like are vanilla custard, Coumarin Pipe E and vanilla tobacco at 50 PG or lower for nice mouth to lung hits.

I've tried so many thing and from different websites too but fruit flavors are impossible for me , anyone else ?
Mix up some unflavored and dilute one of your pre mix liquids 50-75% and see if they improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread