Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Recently I decided to apply for a new job. It seems like every company in my industry is not only testing for drugs & alcohol, but also NICOTINE these days. I can remember when the occupational health department in hospitals provided nicotine patches, & gum to employees at reasonable prices.........I digress.

Anyway....I originally thought that I would be stuck in the same job forever because I am not going to stop vaping anytime soon. I thought fast & ordered 0 nic juice from AVE (hype & sweet tart), Ahlusion (pink label) & Vapelicious (vape heaven). ALL 3 suppliers came through for me and shipped my orders correctly in a timely fashion. I was able to hit on these 0 nic juices for the few weeks before the nicotine test, and then went ahead & added the appropriate amount of nicotine afterwards.

Huge thanks to these 3 companies that have stood strong through the test of time, meanwhile having their business grow by huge proportions & still coming through with fabulous customer service & the best juice around. Thanks & I got the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread